+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Be more realistic and assume there won't be any draw in 2019. Who can predict when the score will go down to 475 again in 2020? With one month gap, the January score will be Everest high
It’s not wishful thinking to expect one last draw in 2019 because there have been two draws in Dec. every year. If you’re so pessimistic, then maybe you’ll assume there’s no draw in Dec. and only two draws in Jan. Well, in that case, CRS will never come down below 475 in 2020.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Scan and upload front and back of every document, marksheets, degrees, passport, any change if name affidavit etc. The placeholders are provided and everything needs to be uploaded in their respective place. Nothing requires to be posted from your side, except the transcripts. And one more thing, each credential needs to be paid for separately. If you're evaluating 2 credentials, you need to pay for both, with one costing approximately CAD311.60 .
thanks for the info.
Will they handover my ECA report to my friend who is living in toronto ???
Just to ave transit time as i am loosing 5 point of age in near future

arjun09

Dec 9, 2019
I have a question about OINP. Do we just stay in the pool with a good score to receive a nomination from Ontario province or is there another way to directly apply for the provincial nomination. I also heard it is best to withdraw profile and re-submit it if in EE if I do not receive interest from Ontario within one month of the last submitted date. Is it true? can anybody guide me

my score is 461 and I am not sure if this is a good score to receive nomination from ontario

SylviaAltor

Oct 30, 2019
It’s not wishful thinking to expect one last draw in 2019 because there have been two draws in Dec. every year. If you’re so pessimistic, then maybe you’ll assume there’s no draw in Dec. and only two draws in Jan. Well, in that case, CRS will never come down below 475 in 2020.
I want to be optimistic because I would receive ITA in two days with another draw! But everything is changing this year. And I heard someone in this forum talked about Canada already reached its goal of 2019. That's the reason they decreased the number of last draw :(

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Lot of people in here are following this well known pattern for draws and it’s corresponding scores:

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

By time some of you reach stage 5, the next draw is here and you go back to step 1 !!

Stay off this forum if you are waiting for ITA and focus on your family and other fun aspects of life !! Do all to improve and don’t give in to unnecessary tension and stress.

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
I just realized that I made a mistake in entering the address for the company I'm working, as there might be a draw soon, updating the address will update the date of submission for my profile? or as it doesn't affect my score, i could explain that later in case i get invitation ?

rgn246

Oct 12, 2019
Lot of people in here are following this well known pattern for draws and it’s corresponding scores:

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

By time some of you reach stage 5, the next draw is here and you go back to step 1 !!

Stay off this forum if you are waiting for ITA and focus on your family and other fun aspects of life !! Do all to improve and don’t give in to unnecessary tension and stress.
I agree with this even as I frantically look at every topic in this forum. It’s a vicious cycle. It only makes me feel more agitated and demotivated.

Reactions: Fantastica

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

100 likes for this post from my side. My anxiety and depression has significantly risen since I started to check this ray of hope ...I did my best to reach 468 and am gonna give ielts one last to max out . If it doesnt work that's a wrap in canada. I've PREPARED my mind for it. May be god has different plans for us. Canada is not only the life. Be positive and prepare to take life as it comes and I know it's not easy but never loose hope for better future Amen. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: hypervariate123

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
So if there is a draw tomorrow, I think it won’t go below 465 with 3900 ITAs issued.
3200 ITAs last Wednesday, 715 were above 600 = 2485 in the range of 600-472

Since there was a cutoff date, a couple of ppl were left with 472 CRS. Let’s pretend there were 150 ppl with 472 on December 11th after the draw.
= at least 2635 people joined the pool (or improved their score) within 14 days.
= about 189 People join the pool per day with a score above 471.. crazy - right?
and 51 People with a score above 600.

If there is a B2B draw (and I’m praying for that): The first 1680 ITAs ((189+51)x7) would going to those people with a CRS of >471.

The numbers above are pretty stable. However, the rest is more guessing than calculating:

We know there were about 2635 people with a score of 472, which means on 12/11/19 there were 13282 ppl in the range of 451-471. I guess there are more people in the range of 451-460 than 461-471.

If (and again, I don’t think so) there is a equal spread of candidates per point, there are about 633 ppl per point.

Now the problem :-(
Nobody know how many ITAs will be issued...
3200 ITAs: 1520 ITAs left for ppl with a score of 471 or less, 663 people per CRS point = 468-469

3600 ITAs issued:
= 465-466

3900 ITAs issued:
=464-465

But again: I don’t know the spread, so the last part of my calculation is nothing more than a good guess
Nice calculations.But shouldn't we include the 700 people, above 600, who were nominated by Ontario just after 2 hours of the last EE draw.

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
Nice calculations.But shouldn't we include the 700 people, above 600, who were nominated by Ontario just after 2 hours of the last EE draw.
If people are getting nominated it usually takes 2-3 month until they get the 600 points. Therefore I don’t think that there will be more people with >600 points.
Or do you think 600 people got nominated and didn’t just receive the OINP Notification of Interest?

Reactions: Fantastica

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
If people are getting nominated it usually takes 2-3 month until they get the 600 points. Therefore I don’t think that there will be more people with >600 points.
Or do you think 600 people got nominated and didn’t just receive the OINP Notification of Interest?
Are you sure about this? I think that they get +200 points the moment they are invited.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Oh thats alright then if they do not receive the 600 points right away.My calculations were almost the same, i just included around 150 people on the range above 600 for the worst case as a few people are stil getting there from the Aug 1st Ontario nominations.
I did a rough calculations for a draw on Jan 8 as well , just in case no draw occurs before that.According to my guess CRS will be 478-479 in that case.