I am in the same shoes. The WES will issue me the ECA on 24th of December unless there is any delay and I am now at 462. On January I will become 33 and it will drop to 457...Now only OINP tech draw can bring respite to me. Stuck at 465 only because of WES delay. NOC 2173 Software Engineer. But I will give a shot at 471 by maxing IELTS one last time.
Even with 462 , I don’t think you can get ITA before January. I have been on 462 since oct till today .. unless there’s a miracle then we can see 462 in JanuaryI am in the same shoes. The WES will issue me the ECA on 24th of December unless there is any delay and I am now at 462. On January I will become 33 and it will drop to 457...
I will appy to OINP, Alberta and another province because as I have mentioned here a few times I do not think that the score will drop below 460s in 2020.
I only hope that WES will magically expedite the process and issue me the ECA this week so that I can catch up with the draws in January...
It will be valid for 6 month after 4. November, so until 4. May.Hi Everyone,
I am currently waiting for my ITA as all of you. I was wondering if someone can answer some of my questions. My application got refused on Nov 1, and had to leave Canada before Nov 17. On Nov 4 I asked my father, who still lives in my country, to request another PCC using power of attorney that I had given him. I have already got the new PCC dated Nov 4, my question is will it be valid for my express entry application, since I requested it before leaving Canada? i read on the government site, that if you are currently living in your country of residence, plc valid up to 6 months before you apply. Thanks in advance
Scan and upload front and back of every document, marksheets, degrees, passport, any change if name affidavit etc. The placeholders are provided and everything needs to be uploaded in their respective place. Nothing requires to be posted from your side, except the transcripts. And one more thing, each credential needs to be paid for separately. If you're evaluating 2 credentials, you need to pay for both, with one costing approximately CAD311.60 .Hi
I want to go for assessment from CES as WES did not recognize my MBA as masters, can anyone guide me....
What is the process
will they consider it as master