+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
People should stop writing/saying the phrase "Canadian dream"
because it is anything but that.
Please realise that once here and landed, it's A LOT of hard work
and sacrifice, all the more especially so since Canada is expensive.
Darn expensive.
So the phrase "Canadian dream", to me, is quite an oxymoron at best
and misleading at worst.

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
That sucks. They should truly give preference to those who invested and studies in Canada.
Couldn't agree more. I spent 8 years in Canada before I became PR. I had to work like a dog too with poor wage and no complain at all, so my boss can be happy not to fire me and write me the employment letter.
Maybe they should consider number of years in Canada as a factor.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, I'm following this ROH forums since my CRS at 439 and the ITA score was 440 (Aug 2018), I increased mine to 449 and then 451 and yet all in vain. I contacted some senior members of the ministry and knew that Canada's plan is to limit the Federal EE which you all know better than me end up to live in GTA and Vancouver. The government needs people for developing provinces instead of Ontario and BC. This is an official fact, you all should understand and respect. Why should CIC want 440-450s while a pile of +470s are in the queue. Qualitatively, if you are the Canadian minister of immigration why won't you prefer younger, more educated and more fluent guys in English and French to come to Canada. Why the heck should I care about desperate people of other developing countries? ( sorry If I seem cruel and negative)

So in July 2019 ( after the FST mess and CRS shoot up), I applied in PIE and Manitoba first of course with a very low hope. Also, just 3 months ago I submitted EOI for SINP EE the moment they changed the in-demand list to the more inclusive list of NOCs. They have invited a figure like 4-5 thousands people recently and for sure this will even increase more the CRS next year. To encourage all and boost everyone's morale, for the program of SINP ISW EE and with my NOC 0016: Senior Managers and 10y of work experience the below timeline happened:
SINP ITA October 2nd
Submitted Application November 8th
No ADR, it took 2.5 weeks to become "In Process"
Nomination December 2nd
Almost 24 days total length, processing just 7 days while the processing time on the website is mentioned to be 10 months!

Today, my Federal ITA is also received ( my score was 1046) and I hope CIC will not make excuses to reject.
As conclusion, rely on PNP and stop dreaming to live in Ontario and BC from the beginning, especially those of you with the education or work experience in Canada.
Manitoba is no job at all compare to Ontario, QC and BC

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
People should stop writing/saying the phrase "Canadian dream"
because it is anything but that.
Please realise that once here and landed, it's A LOT of hard work
and sacrifice, all the more especially so since Canada is expensive.
Darn expensive.
So the phrase "Canadian dream", to me, is quite an oxymoron at best
and misleading at worst.
One dont understand before landing and be part of this.

Main struggle is after we land in contrast to what people think. (PPR is far easy).

Reactions: journey21

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
“IRCC has now issued 82,100 ITAs in 2019. This is 7,700 ITAs short of the 89,800 that were issued in 2018, which stands as the most ITAs issued in a single year through the Express Entry system.
Under Canada’s multi-year immigration levels plan, the coming year will see the target for new permanent residents admitted through the three Express Entry-managed immigration programs rise to 85,800, up from 81,400 this year” - Canada Visa

With the above info, there’s still a chance of one more draw this year by Gods grace

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
“IRCC has now issued 82,100 ITAs in 2019. This is 7,700 ITAs short of the 89,800 that were issued in 2018, which stands as the most ITAs issued in a single year through the Express Entry system.
Under Canada’s multi-year immigration levels plan, the coming year will see the target for new permanent residents admitted through the three Express Entry-managed immigration programs rise to 85,800, up from 81,400 this year” - Canada Visa
Politician is liar ... Canada's political is a joke ~

don't trust those "target" too much, our government promised to lower gas, car insurance cost by 30% and look what happen now

ohh...are we still paying the highest phone bill in the world?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Then why don't you guys leave and discuss in some post-PPR threads
you might not need any help, there are other who are looking for help. I had being here during whole journey from pre-ppr till landing and continued.

Reactions: Yue

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Please can someone explain something here?

Today's draw was 3200 ITAs and people above 600 points were just 715 as at today.
3200-715= 2485

Last Draw, all 472 and most 471 were cleared from the pool leaving 470 and below.....

So fresh 2,485 people without nomination joined the pool and they were all on 472 and above?

Wow! Everyone joining the pool suddenly has CLB 10, 3 years experience, Masters and is aged 30 and below.....
This is highly unlikely and ridiculous at the same time.

This game is more like the more you look, the less you see

luzan

Oct 27, 2019
New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So fresh 2,485 people without nomination joined the pool and they were all on 472 and above?
That would be either completely new people, or people already in the pool who increased their scores from below 471 to above 472 (through improved IELTS, ECA, completing additional year of work, etc).
But yeah, in just two weeks, that's pretty scary.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
That would be either completely new people, or people already in the pool who increased their scores from below 471 to above 472 (through improved IELTS, ECA, completing additional year of work, etc).
But yeah, in just two weeks, that's pretty scary.
Within 2 weeks, over 2000 new upgrade ECAs were issued, everyone got CLB 10 because Ielts suddenly stopped giving 6.5 in Writing and everyone just clocked 3 years experience.
Wow! Like you said, it's really scary :(

Reactions: Owen Takudzwa