+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@Dheana90 My score is 462 and my birthday coming on December 16. Do you anticipate an ITA for 457s in January 2020?
Hi dear @ontarioapplicant2019
From my calculation based on the assumption of previous CRS data, the CRS score will reach 460-462 on 18th Dec draw. You can see the whole calculation on post #163 from the link below:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-130th-draw.661592/page-11#post-8269374

For January,I will need the more recent CRS data close to January dates to get more better CRS cut off prediction because the influx of people entering the pool varies everyday,dear.. :):)

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
You are right. I don’t get it why people in 470’s play a victim card and behave like they are not new to the thread but new to this world only. Unnecessary posts sitting at 475 and still getting anxious, I mean are you guys genuinely nervous or just mocking other participants. Just to let you know - All people above 468+ are perfectly heavenly fine and please don’t ask again whether you are safe to qualify before 2019 end, because you will. To know why, gauge in Google to understand how immigration works, apply some logic, and you’ll certainly get a firm answer yourself.
Good luck
I tell you. It now feels like a mockery when someone on 475 or even 468 comes out to ask if he'll make it in the next draw.

Goodluck to everyone

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have to agree on the 3rd point. Not opportunities, healthcare, job security, family security for anyone below top 10% wealthy in the country, they being all the politicians, people in movie industry, big business people, and doctors. Rest of the population's fate is completely unknown and is very fragile.
Canada isn't a bed of roses either (for me emotionally, for many others both emo and financially), but I cannot put a price tag on being able to breathe fresh air. It's a basic human right, and inhaling fumes in exchange for tax rupees is not viable.

Reactions: PrasadK

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
I tell you. It now feels like a mockery when someone on 475 or even 468 comes out to ask if he'll make it in the next draw.

Goodluck to everyone
You right, no one ever predicted such scenario. Its going crazier day by day.

Adunnii

Oct 28, 2019
I just wonder why people suddenly be interested in Canada this year There was no big difference between 2017 and 2018. After February 2019 everything changed. What has happened in last 10 months?
I think it’s the Permanent Residence and security unlike how it is in other countries where we have immigrants.

Reactions: PrasadK

Adunnii

Oct 28, 2019
I kindly need advice :( my ielts (on the first and only try) are listening 9, reading 7, writing 7.5, speaking 8. Overall 8. my crs is 461. The reading let me down but if i am to redo to get the highest score (8.0-9.0) like in the other modules, my score can rise by 3 points to 464. Of course getting the 3 points isn't guaranteed and ielts isn't exactly cheap....help! What would you do? i am not confident to redo them plus the next registration dates are for early decemeber....
I’m also at 461 and if I were you, I wouldn’t re-do if I’m not sure of me getting high score(as you say). But then, if you have extra cash somewhere you can try it again just to not have regrets of “if I had known”

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
yes dont do it.. be patient. you will be good and will get an ITA in few months i am also stuck at 460. I am not wasting my money again.

Reactions: bambisp

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Canada isn't a bed of roses either (for me emotionally, for many others both emo and financially), but I cannot put a price tag on being able to breathe fresh air. It's a basic human right, and inhaling fumes in exchange for tax rupees is not viable.
you are going to love new delhi.

Reactions: HariPriya12

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
A question to anyone who has some knowledge around SINP please. I will complete my 10 years of service on 30th Nov’19. Does SINP consider 1 year as completed 12 months or does it allow points for starting of the month too? As we are in November already and they calculate years of service by month then I am 10 years, but if it’s days then I need to wait. this gets me +2 additional points for SINP.