+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Took a CELPIP exam one more time... First time had a score 8(Reading)-9(Speaking)-9(listening)-8(writing). This time I got 8-8-10(listening)-8. Applied for Writing and Speaking reevaluation. I hate that you cannot do actual reevaluation, like go there and talk to a real person or rewrite. I feel like they won't update anything and take my money. Feeling scammed.
It feels like they do not want to give you 8+ score.
Bro celpip is a scam, Some native english speakers got 7-8 in speaking who lived their entire life in europe.

Reactions: WunderCat

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Even if you do spiritual rituals, the cut off is not going to drop below 460 until year end.
I hate to say this but you may be right. If 6 draw happens it might come to 457-458 with 5 it would be nearly 460. However, I still believe 2020 will have more than 3300 ITAs on regular draws.

Reactions: VKA

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

It is too F' strict or say unfair.

"
B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
  • The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application.
  • One year of work experience refers to 12 full months of work experience.
a) In the 5 year period prior to application submission date
5 years
4 years 8
3 years 6
2 years 4
1 year 2
b) In the 6-10 year period prior to application submission date
5 years 5
4 years 4
3 years 3
2 years 2
Less than 1 year 0
"
I just called the immigration office in Regina, and the job experience code has to be one and only, which means if you switch job (to a slightly different area) after entering Canada, and you use this new job code for application then other previous jobs of different codes cannot claim any point.

And
"
Close family relative in Saskatchewan
(The applicant or accompanying spouse has a family relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Saskatchewan. This includes: parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category)
"
can get you 20 points - the total maximum for all is 100, and the last draw is 68.

I am just speechless ...

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question. I am hoping to get an ITA in the next two draws. I am on an f1 visa in the US. My f1 visa on the passport has expired. I am legally present in the US because of my OPT EAD. In case i get an ITA in the coming draws. Would i need to upload my F1 visa. If so will there be a problem since it has expired. Thank you
No problem at all. Just mention your OPT status in LOE. Even better you can append a copy of your EAD card with your passport.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Folks,

I had mentioned this before. Too many people in here taking unnecessary stress. Use this forum to only get your queries answered. Go out with friends, play a sport, improve your knowledge etc instead of pondering over draws and scores in here. What happens happens, you aren’t going to alter anything.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi All, Just wanted to ask i have claimed 15 points in my EE profile for blood relation living in Canada. What is the proof that i need to submit after i recieve ITA?? Can someone please help?

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hi All, Just wanted to ask i have claimed 15 points in my EE profile for blood relation living in Canada. What is the proof that i need to submit after i recieve ITA?? Can someone please help?
His/her PR card
Any identity proof like DL
House agreement or utility bills
Passport copy.of both
Birth certificate of both

Reactions: haris_rasheed

kunal vasha

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!

I am Dr.Kunal from India. I am new candidate in this canada visa forum!!!!

My Score was 447 in the month of April but unfortunately, due to sudden hike in crs cut off I was not able to receive an ITA.

Luckily, last month i.e. in the the October my sister moved to canada and got her PR card few days back!!! Therefore, I claimed 15 points to my crs score!!!

Now my recent crs score is 462!!!!

Is it a good score???

Looking at the current scenario, is it possible that cutt off will come down to 462 in this few months???

Just need reviews for you all!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Reactions: VKA

Sony K Koshy

Oct 31, 2018
Kochi
Category........
FSW
Hi Friends,

My AOR was on 29 OCTOBER, actually oru application is processed by an immigration consultant , so the status of the application can be viewed by them only and they updated the same with us. Those people didn't share their credentials to check the status. Other than checking in the CIC account is there any url or service to check the status of application by providing application number? Did we receive all notifications via email or do we need to check the CIC account regularly ?

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Today is an important day for confirming whether IRCC wants to conduct 5 draws in Nov and Dec to surpass last year ITA targets or it is fine with fewer ITAs than last year, thus,resulting in 4 draws only. So ,fingers crossed. I am at 465.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Hello everyone!!!!

I am Dr.Kunal from India. I am new candidate in this canada visa forum!!!!

My Score was 447 in the month of April but unfortunately, due to sudden hike in crs cut off I was not able to receive an ITA.

Luckily, last month i.e. in the the October my sister moved to canada and got her PR card few days back!!! Therefore, I claimed 15 points to my crs score!!!

Now my recent crs score is 462!!!!

Is it a good score???

Looking at the current scenario, is it possible that cutt off will come down to 462 in this few months???

Just need reviews for you all!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!!
Congratulations for your jump in score. The crs cut offs are pretty hiked for over 2 quarters now, so 462 may take some time. However, with back to back or timely biweekly draws, you could stand a chance by December if everything goes well. If not, Jan/Feb has a strong chance for your score since effects of PNP/FST will be minimal for some time before it strikes again. Stay patient until then :)
Good Luck