+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 128th Draw

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
You ll make it hopefully by the end of this year ...If possible try giving another shot with IELTS to score CLB 10...
I do realize that, but chances for clb 10 are infinitesimal!!) It was quite a road to get 8777, especially considering that idp or bc used to reduce the marks for writing! Hope for the best)

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Does anyone here has a clue when Oinp is going to open its draws in 2020? As i understand they stopped sending NOI for 2019(
It drives me nuts not knowing what is going to happen with further draws. I was working so hard in 2019 to achieve clb 9 and when I've finally gotten the needed they both Increased crs for EE and closed Oinp (Which i might have gotten a noi as tech draw stream).
So may be someone saw smth)
Hi

Is there any official statement from oinp confirming closure of nominations? I am myself expecting noi from ontario from priority occupations list.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question, I took my FBI Identity history summary in March 2019. So if I end up getting an ITA in the next draw can u use the same one issued in March 2019 or should I reapply for a new one?

Vivek1204

Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone,I I am new here and needs help/guidance regarding my Express Entry profile and the recent Provincial Nomination from OINP. I had submitted by profile in CIC/IRCC as a single candidate (I am married and have one son).

Now, I have recently received the Provincial Nomination from OINP. Now, will it be correct if I change my profile of CIC/IRCC along with my spouse? Will it not contradict with my earlier profile wherein I got my nomination for OINP as a single candidate? And foremost, it should not be the reason for rejection of my ITA at the later stage.
If it is possible to do so, I can change it.

Please guide me in this regard.
Thanks

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hey guys, I have a question, I took my FBI Identity history summary in March 2019. So if I end up getting an ITA in the next draw can u use the same one issued in March 2019 or should I reapply for a new one?
If you are currently in US, you will have to get a new one. It needs to be within 6 months from the date you submit the application.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone here has a clue when Oinp is going to open its draws in 2020? As i understand they stopped sending NOI for 2019(
It drives me nuts not knowing what is going to happen with further draws. I was working so hard in 2019 to achieve clb 9 and when I've finally gotten the needed they both Increased crs for EE and closed Oinp (Which i might have gotten a noi as tech draw stream).
So may be someone saw smth)
Probably January

At 458, there are very high chances that you'll get an ITA before 2020..

Practice well for IELTS.. you may get a higher score this time.. Its not only about being correct with IELTS.. Way to attempt each section has to be different to score high.. you can do it.. Best of luck!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
AFAIK if you were not present or didn't visit united states when the summary was issued.. you would be fine

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone,I I am new here and needs help/guidance regarding my Express Entry profile and the recent Provincial Nomination from OINP. I had submitted by profile in CIC/IRCC as a single candidate (I am married and have one son).

Now, I have recently received the Provincial Nomination from OINP. Now, will it be correct if I change my profile of CIC/IRCC along with my spouse? Will it not contradict with my earlier profile wherein I got my nomination for OINP as a single candidate? And foremost, it should not be the reason for rejection of my ITA at the later stage.
If it is possible to do so, I can change it.

Please guide me in this regard.
Thanks
Search the forum for people who have done this.. I'd recommend tagging seniors if you are not able to find an answer

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I do realize that, but chances for clb 10 are infinitesimal!!) It was quite a road to get 8777, especially considering that idp or bc used to reduce the marks for writing! Hope for the best)
just depends. Don't give up hope. 8777 isn't bad, but I think 8.5888.5 is highly probable.