+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 128th Draw

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Well, I don't see a reason not use uppercase. Anyways, I went through this previously but there seems to be some confusion regarding city to city PCC in some other forums.
It's easy for people to miss posts.. you can tag seniors if you think you are not being responded to.. Uppercase? No one's obligated to help you..

AFAIK

City by city PCCs only come into picture when you can't get PCCs from central authority..

Reactions: Yemjim

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
I have question. - If I want to opt for a 1 year diploma course in Business Management after landing in Canada, do I have to sit again for IELTS - Academic, or would my General IELTS result do ?
Your present degree if obtained from a school that taught in English, in some cases is subject to exemption from the language test

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Experts,

Please help me out on how I should present the following information on my employment letters:

I am a contractual worker with IT consultancies so basically I work on projects (with same NOC) with different end clients.

- I have continuous employment from August 2016 to October 2018 with consultancy X and end Client X
- From January 2019 to March 2019 with consultancy X (same as above) and end Client Y (new project)
-From March 2019 till present with Consultancy Y (some employees from consultancy X was transferred to consultancy Y) with end client Y (same project from Jan 2019)

My question is: will it suffice for me to take LOE from consultancy X mentioning both projects X and Y ( till March 2019) and take LOE from consultancy Y mentioning project Y from (March 2019 till present)?

Please advise....

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello Experts,

Please help me out on how I should present the following information on my employment letters:

I am a contractual worker with IT consultancies so basically I work on projects (with same NOC) with different end clients.

- I have continuous employment from August 2016 to October 2018 with consultancy X and end Client X
- From January 2019 to March 2019 with consultancy X (same as above) and end Client Y (new project)
-From March 2019 till present with Consultancy Y (some employees from consultancy X was transferred to consultancy Y) with end client Y (same project from Jan 2019)

My question is: will it suffice for me to take LOE from consultancy X mentioning both projects X and Y ( till March 2019) and take LOE from consultancy Y mentioning project Y from (March 2019 till present)?

Please advise....
You messed up with Xs and Ys in your comment or your situation is beyond what I can comprehend in reading once

Long story short, you don't need to get letters from end client.. Your employer is the one who pays you, that'd be the consultancies.. Further, AFAIK, one doesn't need end clients listed on reference letters..

Reactions: ielts-is-a-crime

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
You messed up with Xs and Ys in your comment or your situation is beyond what I can comprehend in reading once

Long story short, you don't need to get letters from end client.. Your employer is the one who pays you, that'd be the consultancies.. Further, AFAIK, one doesn't need end clients listed on reference letters..

Appreciate your response and sorry if the explanation was confusing. I wasn’t referring to end client letters. I will be getting the LOEs from my consultancy and not end clients. Since I was transferred from consultancy 1 to consultancy 2 while being on the same project and same end client, I was wondering how best to represent this piece of info without sounding confusing.

MarvelousMitz

Jun 7, 2019
Appreciate your response and sorry if the explanation was confusing. I wasn’t referring to end client letters. I will be getting the LOEs from my consultancy and not end clients. Since I was transferred from consultancy 1 to consultancy 2 while being on the same project and same end client, I was wondering how best to represent this piece of info without sounding confusing.
if you are claiming points from your experience from March 2019 till now, then you must get employment letter with all the duties and any must have requirements set by cic, i am working from a consultancy too for some client on client site, by the letter from consultancy does not required to have client info.(they will not anyways). so in your case it just two jobs with same NOC. Simple ..No need to put this in LOE but no harm if you do.
Good Luck

Reactions: TD0911

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
As Mitz said.. don't worry about end client information.. It won't matter.. they are only looking for the information listed on link - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

AFAIK this information is current.

Last edited:

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Well, I don't see a reason not use uppercase. Anyways, I went through this previously but there seems to be some confusion regarding city to city PCC in some other forums.
There are country specific rules for PCC and that is what you have to follow. For India, we get our PCC from a nearest Passport Office and not from local police stations.

Reactions: lignumvitae

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone here has a clue when Oinp is going to open its draws in 2020? As i understand they stopped sending NOI for 2019(
It drives me nuts not knowing what is going to happen with further draws. I was working so hard in 2019 to achieve clb 9 and when I've finally gotten the needed they both Increased crs for EE and closed Oinp (Which i might have gotten a noi as tech draw stream).
So may be someone saw smth)

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone here has a clue when Oinp is going to open its draws in 2020? As i understand they stopped sending NOI for 2019(
It drives me nuts not knowing what is going to happen with further draws. I was working so hard in 2019 to achieve clb 9 and when I've finally gotten the needed they both Increased crs for EE and closed Oinp (Which i might have gotten a noi as tech draw stream).
So may be someone saw smth)
What is your crs score @NataliaBazz ?