+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 128th Draw

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
For all those who are ranting about fake and duplicate profiles, I guess the cutoff score was expected with PNP nominations, more people applying especially from US and everyone doing on their capacity to increase the score.

I guess the trend will remain the same with so many high scores already in the pool and in this community. And I know many people with pnp yet to get their nominations approved.

However there is a ray of hope for everyone. My case is a classic example. Just missed the cutoff in January because of Wes and completely lost hope for this year based on the trend. From nowhere I got oinp and the nomination.

If you asked me in July, I was having no plans for Canada with 442 score. And I got ITA today. So, you never know what’s in destiny, so hope for the best, keep working on your best possible plan and something surprising would come which you never thought of.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I'm so sad man. I'm 23 yrs old, studied in Canada, got a well-payed job here and 2 yr Canadian Experience as a Software Eng., and got max score in all IELTS modules but still no hope. I sold everything back in my country to come and study here. I love Canada and I would rather die than leaving this place.

Really??? Canada is not the only good place and you’re too young to be sad. Have hope and work on your plans and things would work out. People get PR and don’t migrate because they found something better.

I have an Australian PR but got a well paid job in the US. My Australian PR is going to be expired next year and I don’t have any plans of going there. I earned good in last 5 years in the US and hopefully get Canada PR soon where I could move with a job for me and my spouse through our existing company.

So PR is not to die for. You never know something better is planned for you.

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi Fellow Aspirants,

I have a quick question. I received my Ontario nomination today and my score bumped to 1055 from 455 which is the good news. I happend today at 12:00 PM EST. So does this qualify me to receive invitation in today's draw?

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi Fellow Aspirants,

I have a quick question. I received my Ontario nomination today and my score bumped to 1055 from 455 which is the good news. I happend today at 12:00 PM EST. So does this qualify me to receive invitation in today's draw?
You will be selected in the next draw. Today’s draw was at 12:16:25 UTC so before 12pm est. but you’ll definitely get in the next draw so start preparing for your documents.

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
You will be selected in the next draw. Today’s draw was at 12:16:25 UTC so before 12pm est. but you’ll definitely get in the next draw so start preparing for your documents.
Thanks. Yes I have all the documents ready except the FBI report since I got it in Feb 2019 which has now expired since it has been more than 6 months. Got to reapply.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Really??? Canada is not the only good place and you’re too young to be sad. Have hope and work on your plans and things would work out. People get PR and don’t migrate because they found something better.

I have an Australian PR but got a well paid job in the US. My Australian PR is going to be expired next year and I don’t have any plans of going there. I earned good in last 5 years in the US and hopefully get Canada PR soon where I could move with a job for me and my spouse through our existing company.

So PR is not to die for. You never know something better is planned for you.
It's not like that. I'm dealing with a very important project here, and If I leave, that is gonna ruin my career. Moreover, I can't manage my huge international student loan and family back in my country without my Canadian job. I had the best grade in my program at Seneca College, I got a rewarding job that requires many years of experience, got involved in various projects for RBC, Toronto Hydro, IBM, etc, scored 9L 9R 8.5S 7.0W but still, Canada thinks I'm not a good candidate.

Last edited:

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I have been the pool for almost an year now. My score was hovering at 398 until I got clb 10 twice in sep and my score moved to 455. I am in NOC 1122 management consultant, but unsure if there are pnp issued to this profile or not. I have kept myself positive for the entire journey so far and with the current trend of CRS draws, pnp is the only hope for me. However, I am still trying to maximise the scores by requesting my wife to resit ielts and see if she can score clb10 too, this will boost my score to 461.I have my birthday coming soon in November Last week and it will bring down my score to 450. Moreover my profile will expire in last week of nov too. I am even thinking of applying for ICES for evaluation of masters as WES considered it as diploma but it says 20+ weeks- anyone knows of any other institution that assess indian masters as masters and in shortest possible time!! It’s been tough time but just like all others here I want to keep the belief and hope high and positive...

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
I'm so sad man. I'm 23 yrs old, studied in Canada, got a well-payed job here and 2 yr Canadian Experience as a Software Eng., and got max score in all IELTS modules but still no hope. I sold everything back in my country to come and study here. I love Canada and I would rather die than leaving this place.

I think based on your age and profile, you should have a score around 470/480- why aren't you getting selected?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
As expected, gud to see increase in ita size.
As for CRS 464, it means that lots of pnp got cleared, next draw will be having lesser pnp, hence CRS will start to drop ie we can only expect decreasing CRS from this point
Yeah, but keep in mind that a lot of pnp people will come by the end of October-early November (those with NOI from the 15th of August).

So by the end of the year it will be 460-458

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
I think based on your age and profile, you should have a score around 470/480- why aren't you getting selected?
Nope. I have only 459. I got no foreign education and experience. I came to Canada after my high school to study here when I was 18 years old.

Reactions: cino86

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
It's not like that. I'm dealing with a very important project here, and If I leave, that is gonna ruin my career. Moreover, I can't manage my huge international student loan and family back in my country without my Canadian job. I had the best grade in my program at Seneca College, I got a rewarding job that requires many years of experience, got involved in various projects for RBC, Toronto Hydro, IBM, etc, scored 9L 9R 8.5S 7.0W but still, Canada thinks I'm not a good candidate.
Ja, can totally understand your feeling.

The ranking system really sucks man. It is NOT we are not good - i think i am an excellent person, same are you. But life is full of unfairness, not limited to authoritarian countries.

But no matter how the world sucks, we have no choice but try our best to get a better life, no matter whatever it takes.

We have no courage to commit suicide, then live on and fight!

Reactions: Owen Takudzwa