+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks @lignumvitae. I was persuing my Bachelor's degree (Bachelors of Business Administration) when I worked in it's final year. If I show mention the work ex from the date my degree ended, do I need to mention anything in LOE?
Your work experience won’t be counted during your period of study for Bachelors. Better to get an employee reference letter from the date you graduated. Not necessary to mention it in the LOE. Just inform the employer of the situation so that if CIC contacts them for any background checks, they know. Good Luck!

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Any legit reasons for this? Doesn't make sense at all!
On any tourist application, you have to show ties to your country as the officer has to be convinced you do not plan to overstay and have intent to return to your country within 6 mos. it's only after she's here that you'd submit PR on her behalf and officially be letting them know of change of intent/status (which is legal).

Reactions: lazarus

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hey guys, good luck! New to this thread so I apologize if someone's asked this already but what would you guess chances are with a 478 score for today's draw?
A question back to you, have you checked the previous draws and the recent score trends? :)
Anyways, you will get ITA for sure in the next draw provided you clear the cutoff date. All the best

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks @lignumvitae. I was persuing my Bachelor's degree (Bachelors of Business Administration) when I worked in it's final year. If I show mention the work ex from the date my degree ended, do I need to mention anything in LOE?
I don't see why it won't be counted IF you were working and getting paid..not just volunteering.
It's not uncommon for people to work full time and go to school..expecially ss grad students.
I would make sure employment letter mentions you were paid from the start (even as a student. If you weren't working full time then, count it as part time..) and then continued on full time post degree..and explain in LOE

tokdmvb

Sep 18, 2019
A question back to you, have you checked the previous draws and the recent score trends? :)
Anyways, you will get ITA for sure in the next draw provided you clear the cutoff date. All the best
Yeah I have and as I elaborated in a different reply, I was honestly looking for some reassurance. Doing this all on my own and it’s making me slightly giddy, and it seemed like we’re all in this together. But anyway, thank you for your faith. I’m hoping for the best for all of us today.

Reactions: Ans123

sys1user

Apr 30, 2019
One of my friends just received an ITA. CRS 466.
But doesn't look like the draw is announced yet on the EE website. Possible?