+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
You still have to ask him to get higher IELTS score,dear...Every point counts.

462 is a safe points I would say...next draw cut off score should be around 459-460.

With 462, you guys will not have to wait long in the pool. Maximum points for spouse is 20 points with CLB 9. Your husband's score is not far off so better ask him to sit for IELTS exam again. Try CD-IELTS for faster result(5-7days).

I'm planning to sit for IELTS again soon. My husband already contributed full points for IELTS. Now, it's only my IELTS that delaying our invitation but it's so hard to study if you have a hyperactive son that won't leave you alone. Not even a bathroom break, hahaha.

So, I will be joining IELTS training class just to give myself proper time to focus on preparing for IELTS without any disturbance from my toddler. :D:D

All the best,dear.
All the best Dheana, I can understand this as I m a working working with 2 kids and it is really difficult to get time to practice IELTS
Hope my hubby get CLB 7 and above. I m just keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping for the draw to be below 460 this time.

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
All the best Dheana, I can understand this as I m a working working with 2 kids and it is really difficult to get time to practice IELTS
Hope my hubby get CLB 7 and above. I m just keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping for the draw to be below 460 this time.
Thank you,dear..

All the best for your husband,too..I'm sure he will get CLB 7 or above.

Yes. Hopefully the cut off score will be below 460 for the next draw. Amen.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Not even the language my friend
Australia South Africa and don’t forget England all of these people speaks English and most of the people now goes to international schools
And the problem is fake accounts that something everybody know about it almost everybody I saw them in Twitter Instagram and Facebook bragging about how many fake accounts They have
3slama
But with these fake account what do one person get I am not understanding it, they will be getting an ITA right and they will not be in a position to submit the ITA,
So in actual the no of applicant submitting their profile will be less than the no of people invited to apply
Does CIC calculate their intake requirement which they plan beginning for the year and the draw with actuals.

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
1. No need to go another evaluation for your wife's Indian masters. Just use UK one, it's acceptable.

2. Till the time you get your ielts band with identification number on the certificate, do not update your info. That can lead to the rejection if you do so.
Thanks @pessacanada for your response. I got the certificate. I was saying that with the increase of 11 marks we have reached to 461 and most probably we should get the ITA in next draw however I haven't updated my profile yet and it is still reflecting a score of 450. My wife has also given the exam last week and we are hopeful of further improvement of 6 marks from her score. Should I not update my profile now and miss the ITA in next draw in order to reach the score 467 and then get ITA. I know it doesnt make any sense but just wanted to check if higher score would help us in acceptance of PR.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
I did attend but still to no avail wasn't able to improve to a 7. Although, i was certain i would get band 7 :( .
I have requested for EOR. Hoping for some luck.
Best of Luck, sometimes the score surely increase by 1 point, i have noticed many positive replies for revaluation.
In my case, speaking went really bad and writing was too good. But scoring I got the other way round, Hence i immediately applied another IELTS within 3 weeks and got the desired score

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks @pessacanada for your response. I got the certificate. I was saying that with the increase of 11 marks we have reached to 461 and most probably we should get the ITA in next draw however I haven't updated my profile yet and it is still reflecting a score of 450. My wife has also given the exam last week and we are hopeful of further improvement of 6 marks from her score. Should I not update my profile now and miss the ITA in next draw in order to reach the score 467 and then get ITA. I know it doesnt make any sense but just wanted to check if higher score would help us in acceptance of PR.
Did you press submit?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
You can update your score to 461 now and then update again once your wife's scores are out. There are no limitations on the number of times you can update your profile. Also, if you get ITA with 461, you can proceed with your wife's old score.

Reactions: Rajatsharma2304

hasandhu

Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot everyone for such an insightful discussions and inputs.

I wanted to confirm according you guys what are my chances at 468 CRS score in this draw. Should i wait and not lose the hope considering the increase number of PNPs?

Regards,
Harpreet Sandhu

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot everyone for such an insightful discussions and inputs.

I wanted to confirm according you guys what are my chances at 468 CRS score in this draw. Should i wait and not lose the hope considering the increase number of PNPs?

Regards,
Harpreet Sandhu
You current are 468 ?
You can start to get your documents and wait for 2 weeks ( tops) for ITA.

Reactions: hasandhu

Mustafa Ghias

Jun 19, 2019
I have a score of 456 at the moment which will stay till August 2020. Is there a possibility that the score may touch 455 before the end of this year.
Experts, please shed light on this.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I have a score of 456 at the moment which will stay till August 2020. Is there a possibility that the score may touch 455 before the end of this year.
Experts, please shed light on this.
Some constant biweekly schedule will sure bring the score down. For a 455, we have to observe next two rounds, about how much the score drops in these. It could come down to 455 in next, say, 5 or 6 rounds (could be in next 2, God knows).

Reactions: Dheana90

Mustafa Ghias

Jun 19, 2019
Some constant biweekly schedule will sure bring the score down. For a 455, we have to observe next two rounds, about how much the score drops in these. It could come down to 455 in next, say, 5 or 6 rounds (could be in next 2, God knows).
Thanks a ton dude. Can you guide me to the forum link which will help me complete my ee profile?