+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I guess CIC didn't conduct draw today because they want to ensure that all the July 1st and 12 OINP gets approval before conducting a draw to take all of them.CRS will be high in the nxt draw, but after that it will keep reducing significantly till year ends.wish everyone the very best of luck
Reduction in CRS by year end is a statement that is getting on my nerves :-D

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
What about the person who was saying the other day that CIC website is undergoing maintenance and any time it does, a draw takes place.

Is that a myth too?
I was going through some threads from 2016 and 2017 and at that time, there was a phenomenon that if there's a maintenance notice, there won't be any draw the following week but the that myth was busted. That means there's no relation between that two whatsoever.

Reactions: Hannan Khan

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
What about the person who was saying the other day that CIC website is undergoing maintenance and any time it does, a draw takes place.

Is that a myth too?
I thought this myth was broken back in May. However, with that may exception it has been accurate. Only CIC knows when a draw will happen. Nothing much we can do so why worry about it just relax if not today then tomorrow?

Reactions: XpLoDe-NeF

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Cabinet dissolved news is correct, but not sure about the impact of this on today's or upcoming draws.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-election-federal-general-justin-trudeau-news-latest-a9101286.html
Parliament and Cabinet are two different things. When Parliament gets dissolved the Prime Minister and Cabinet continues to function until the announced election and formation of new Government. Having no one in charge brings government infrastructure at standstill which never happens.

Reactions: Melchett

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Well I'm having the same NOC, but I wouldnt say I'm waiting for Ontario invite. I have to retake IELTS and get better score to clear 400 or even close to what they are seeking for. But like u said, not sure if our NOC will be part of tech draw...
Sorry do you know why our NOC won't be a part of draw. My CRS score is 453 and i have not seen any round in which they have invited candidates from 2171 background.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
damnn that's a lot of anxiety take it easy people.
Patience :)

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone with NOC 2171 waiting for Ontario invite? Looks like this profile is not in the hot list.

Cheers!
Me!! Sitting at 454. You are correct NOC 2171 is no longer in Ontario’s “occupation in demand” list.