CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello all,

I need a bit of clarification.

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company which doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

The reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses
No it is not compulsory if your reference letter have all the necessary details. CIC may ask you for more documents to verify if they are not satisfied with initial documentation.

You can submit t4 or NOA as a proof.

Reactions: Jasmine1998

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone with NOC 2171 waiting for Ontario invite? Looks like this profile is not in the hot list.

Cheers!

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
What if the score decreases with more than two weeks gap?

Just like the score increased in the previous draw.

Any possibilities?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
I guess CIC didn't conduct draw today because they want to ensure that all the July 1st and 12 OINP gets approval before conducting a draw to take all of them.CRS will be high in the nxt draw, but after that it will keep reducing significantly till year ends.wish everyone the very best of luck

Maple_tree

Sep 18, 2019
What if the score decreases with more than two weeks gap?

Just like the score increased in the previous draw.

Any possibilities?
That is possible but less likely. The reason its increasing is because more ppl are entering the pool than before

Last edited:

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone with NOC 2171 waiting for Ontario invite? Looks like this profile is not in the hot list.

Cheers!
Well I'm having the same NOC, but I wouldnt say I'm waiting for Ontario invite. I have to retake IELTS and get better score to clear 400 or even close to what they are seeking for. But like u said, not sure if our NOC will be part of tech draw...

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
What about the person who was saying the other day that CIC website is undergoing maintenance and any time it does, a draw takes place.

Is that a myth too?