+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello all,

I need a bit of clarification.

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company which doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

The reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses
What about payslips

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi
I am the primary applicant and we have sept 3 aor . Now the company which my spouse is working are processing his ICT.should we inform them about our PR process?he is accompanying spouse in the application.also should we inform cic about this ict in webform

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I did receive my salary in hand.Company did not provide cash in hand slips.What other alternative the company can do?
If the company provides you a letter as per CIC's requirement, then basically you don't need to show anything else as proof of work experience.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello all,

I need a bit of clarification.

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company which doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

The reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses
1. No

Your reference letter as per CIC's requirement and statements of your bank account(s) showing you can support yourself (and if other dependents) is enough.

You don't need to highlight any proof of payment in the statement.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Can anyone please respond to below 2 queries -
1. Do we need to submit the birth certificate of spouse in PR application?

2. I took up a job in the final year of my graduation as our college didn't bother students of attendance in the final year however express entry explicitly asks to fill the work experience while not pursuing a regular degree. How do I show it in my profile? As of now I have filled the work experience right from after the date I completed the course but my joining letter clearly shows the date of joining while I was doing my graduation. Please respond as there is going to be a draw today and I might get the ITA as I am at 461. In case any changes are to be made, I will do so now.
1. No

Birth certificate is needed in two scenario's only during Express Entry

(i) If you claim sibling points, you need to prove your relationship with the sibling; this is usually done by showing a Birth Certificate.

(ii) You need to submit Birth Certificate(s) for all of your dependent children even if they are non accompanying

2. CIC allows work experience to be claimed during a graduate degree. So if you were undergoing a graduate degree then you don't need to worry. On the other hand, if your degree was an undergraduate degree then it is better for you to mention starting date - the day your study period ended.

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Dear experts

Need your help if we get the ita as single applicant. In that case how much time it will take for spouse to get pr. And will spouse get pr after some time or normal entry visa ?

Thanks

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi seniors, I have got ITA and filling my APR, just noticed a spelling mistake in my company’s name
In EE profile pre ITA- xxxx xxxx export Ltd.
Correct name- xxxx xxxx exports Ltd.

Can I change it now? Pls advise , tia

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
1. No

Birth certificate is needed in two scenario's only during Express Entry

(i) If you claim sibling points, you need to prove your relationship with the sibling; this is usually done by showing a Birth Certificate.

(ii) You need to submit Birth Certificate(s) for all of your dependent children even if they are non accompanying

2. CIC allows work experience to be claimed during a graduate degree. So if you were undergoing a graduate degree then you don't need to worry. On the other hand, if your degree was an undergraduate degree then it is better for you to mention starting date - the day your study period ended.
Thanks @lignumvitae. I was persuing my Bachelor's degree (Bachelors of Business Administration) when I worked in it's final year. If I show mention the work ex from the date my degree ended, do I need to mention anything in LOE?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Will spouse also get pr?
You'll have to apply for a dependent PR for your spouse when you have landed and received PR card and are residing in Canada.
You cannot leave Canada for an extended period during this time.

The process takes anywhere from 10 to 14 months.