+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
My question is regarding work experience letter, is it required to have experience letter in certain format? My wife’s experience letter is too generic, it doesn’t mention total responsibilities or total hours worked. They have mentioned that she was a full time employee and working for such and such period and they are not willing to provide experience letter the way required by IRCC. What alternative we have in this case? Any suggestions?

I mailed this to my employer to get all covered. My employer sent me a generic one same as your wife. But some of the members here suggested me to write this mail to my employer so that if they no at least you’ll have a proof.

Hi

As per the guideline of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) I request you to add the details as mentioned in the screenshot which is from the below official website of Canada Immigration. Request you to please do this favor so that my application can be approved without any hinderance.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Also, I request you to send me a hard copy with stamp on my below mentioned address. I agree to pay the postal fee by whatever means you want.

Address: xxxx

I appreciate your help in this regard!!!

Note: attach the screenshot from IRCC for their ease

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi. Please change my crs from 451 to 455 this is maximum we can do. Now again wait. Waiting for our turn from past one and half year . Last year our crs was 417 then in April 444 . Then in may 451 . Today 455
. Really painful journey
Keep trying buddy. Everyone’s story is like that. We understand your struggle. And really appreciate that you are still trying. We’ll get through this together. I was 457 when entered in pool thinking I will get ITA in the very next draw as I analyzed the previous draws and cut off rarely went 460+. The next draw suddenly went up to 470 and till now is pretty high. It’s been 4 months already.
But I agree, you struggled a lot and You’ll get it sooner or later. all the best

Reactions: yg96 and vinoth388

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Keep trying buddy. Everyone’s story is like that. We understand your struggle. And really appreciate that you are still trying. We’ll get through this together. I was 457 when entered in pool thinking I will get ITA in the very next draw as I analyzed the previous draws and cut off rarely went 460+. The next draw suddenly went up to 470 and till now is pretty high. It’s been 4 months already.
But I agree, you struggled a lot and You’ll get it sooner or later. all the best
Thank you very much for motivation. Good luck

Reactions: Dee1729

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi dear,

I would like to tell you that when you receive the ITA your details entered in your EE profile gets automatically recorded by the GCMS server i.e. "The actual e-APR stage". So, if during this period your CRS is affected negatively because to your birthday, then you'll be exempted as per the Section A25.2.
Have a look below:

Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA
"An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.

When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR."

Hope it may clear your doubts. Good luck :)
Thank u so much:)

Reactions: NikSharma01

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
NEED SOME HELP

I have decided to show my sister's T4 document as proof of residency. The date mentioned in the document is April 11, 2019. So 6 months from this date is October 11, 2019. For example, if I receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in September or October and submit this T4 with a couple of weeks delay, will that be a problem ?

Also, she received a new credit card in July. The letter mentions her name, her Canadian address but no date. As you know bank letters don't carry a date. The credit card is attached with the letter with the card expiry date only. Will this document suffice along with the T4?

Another document, I will be showing will be her credit card statement. Which mentions her name, address and date. Please note that the date can be whatever we want as we can withdraw the statement one day prior to submitting the e-APR. The question regarding this proof is, will it be okay to blur/blot the transactions ?
Can anyone please help me regarding this ?? :( Got no response from senior members till now. Still waiting.....

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi
The name on my passport is different from the name on payslips and offer letter ...in the sense like my middle name is Sri and in payslips it is not abbreviated and left only with S .. and one letter is missing from surname ..is it fine ? Or shall I get notarized letter ?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i am completely confused regarding this province nomination

1. If your profile is in EE, how does profile get picked up? People with same NOC code may or maynot be picked up - is it random?
2. Can one play aroudn with NOC code.. say have my profile in EE and i want to apply to other provinces, can i play around with NOC code (or they must be the same?)

3. spoke to a consultant - they are reputed but they said they charge money and will arrange employment proof to push the case into provincial program.. (so say technician is in demand then they get all paper work and position me as technician , irrespective whether i am phD)

4. Also, agency said.. they expect a major drop in nov.. i can't see how scores will ever come down.. any thoughts?
is it true that the surge in score this time is because provinces gave out more visas and hence peaked scores
Hi dear,

1. Provinces such as Ontario and BC has their PNP system linked to Express Entry, so your profile will be picked if your NOC is in their list of eligible occupations. Additionally, you also have to meet CRS points requirement because usually Ontario sent Notification of Interest to eligible EE candidates based on their CRS points as well as EE profile submission date.

2. You can change your NOC as long as it is still match to your work duties. Otherwise it will be deemed as misrepresentation in order to get letter of interest from provinces who support that NOC and you are risking yourself a 5-year ban from entering Canada

3. Before you give money to any consultant, you have to make sure that they are one of legal and registered Canadian Immigration consultants. You also have to know that only Canadian citizens and permanent resident holders can become registered canadian immigration consultants/agents. They have to do examination and get license in order to operate as immigration consultants/agents. Therefore, charging you money for consultation regarding canadian immigration is illegal. You can check if they are registered or not from the following link:

https://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search/EN

Furthermore, asking money for arranging employment in Canada for foreigners who are overseas is an illegal practise. The immigration officer will investigate your employment offer and make sure that the company that give u the offer letter already doing everything they can to advertise the position and genuinely cannot find local worker and that is why they are hiring overseas worker. However, if the Immigration officer find out that the company receive money from the overseas worker for the offer letter, you will be ban from entering Canada for 5 years.

4. Yes. I believe that the score will come down sooner or later but I don't know by how much exactly by November. Provinces only issued nomination not visa. Only Canadian Immigration has the power to grant visas. You can use the nomination from province to apply for visa to Canadian Immigration. I believe the only provinve that have separate immigration system from the main Canadian Immigration is Quebec.

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you very much mate,

I got your point , however what about the address history? Such as I mentioned all the trips in travel history in Last Ten Years, But Addresses that I stayed during my short trips ( Maximum 10-15 days in each trip) to abroad at Hotel, Air BNB etc, Should I provide information about all of them in address history section?
hmm anyone i dont have much info on this???? if somebody could just help this bavarian fan

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019

I mailed this to my employer to get all covered. My employer sent me a generic one same as your wife. But some of the members here suggested me to write this mail to my employer so that if they no at least you’ll have a proof.

Hi

As per the guideline of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) I request you to add the details as mentioned in the screenshot which is from the below official website of Canada Immigration. Request you to please do this favor so that my application can be approved without any hinderance.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Also, I request you to send me a hard copy with stamp on my below mentioned address. I agree to pay the postal fee by whatever means you want.

Address: xxxx

I appreciate your help in this regard!!!

Note: attach the screenshot from IRCC for their ease
Thanks!! I am planning to replicate this. My wife recently appeared for IELTS and got golden score 8777.5, if we make her primary then our score will improve from 443 to 475. I wanted to make sure we have everything, before we create another profile.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Any idea on what day will the draw happen next week?
maybe next week but not sure lets hope they go for monday instead of regular wednesday i am just hoping they dont skip any bi weekly draw cheers

Reactions: cino86