Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks!! I am planning to replicate this. My wife recently appeared for IELTS and got golden score 8777.5, if we make her primary then our score will improve from 443 to 475. I wanted to make sure we have everything, before we create another profile.
You're good to go then. Just get experience letter from her employer in correct format.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you very much mate,

I got your point , however what about the address history? Such as I mentioned all the trips in travel history in Last Ten Years, But Addresses that I stayed during my short trips ( Maximum 10-15 days in each trip) to abroad at Hotel, Air BNB etc, Should I provide information about all of them in address history section?
Hi dear,

I think you only need to provide the address if you stay in one country for 6 months or more in a row.

Reactions: Angel1113

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
That is if they follow a linear trend in issuing nominations and there's a linear distribution of submission, assessment, and DIP dates of applications on immitracker :)

My gut says 'trend of issuing nominations' is going to be exponential before next draw :)
U r right. OINP wants to issue nominations before the draw because, if the candidates receive ITA, the OINP can't see their profile and can't issue them a nomination.

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Any chance for 453 in sep. As my bday is coming on 24th sep and reattempted ielts for clb but ended up with the same bands again.
We can only hope for the best. I would say try one more time with different strategy. Last draw had 8 days gap and which resulted in lower cutoff not seen since May. Next draw is supposed to happen on 4th September would have 14 days gap. My best case scenario cutoff guess is around 455/456. It all depends on number of accumulations during these 14 days. If it is even lower than previously seen then it can reach 453, let’s wait and watch. All the best!!

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Any chance for 453 in sep. As my bday is coming on 24th sep and reattempted ielts for clb but ended up with the same bands again.
I can understand your condition. Last year, I wrote IELTS and got very good score 8.5 8.5 7.5 7.5 and considering last years lower cutoff I thought I will easily get ITA but then I under estimated WES evaluation timeline. My wife’s WES took lot of time. First evaluation which took five months, WES considered her Indian masters degree as Canadian equivalent of bachelors. We entered pool in February with 448 and since then we are waiting. Meanwhile my five points for age got reduced and we are at 443 now. Fast forward to August, we got two good news, WES considered her US masters as Canadian equivalent of Masters and she wrote IELTS and got golden score. Now, I will create another profile with her as a primary applicant and our score will move from 443 to 475. I would say try all possible options.

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
maybe next week but not sure lets hope they go for monday instead of regular wednesday i am just hoping they dont skip any bi weekly draw cheers
Unfortunately, Monday is a public holiday in Canada. Soonest we can hope for is Tuesday, but realistically - I think it's going to be Wednesday the 4th. Like someone mentioned earlier, they have cleared out a ton of the 460+, and most up to 457, except for those who missed out on tiebreaker & hopefully they're not many of them. The rest of those 457's will clear out next week, along with OINP's and I think the score should go a bit lower than 457.
If it doesn't, there's another draw in September - As long as they stay consistent with the 2-week draws, I'm very optimistic about either the 1st or 2nd draw in September.

Reactions: Dee1729 and Hk07

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I got NOI from OINP with my previous IELTS (8 overall) score which expired. So, I appeared in IELTS again but couldn't even managed to get my previous score, twice(7 overall). I'm a bit confused now, as to should I apply for OINP with my latest score or retake IELTS again?

PS: where can I rant about British Council being _____ and TOEFL being better then IELTS?!
ok technically all you need to have is CBL 7+ from IELTS and 400+ points to be able to apply to most common OINP stream. Yes they do invite people in certain points range, but that is just for them to scoop cream candidates so to speak. But there is no rule that at the moment of OINP application you need to have the point range they were searching it. So do not mix it up with CRS point system for ITA

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
Hi..any chances for 455 by October?
If draws remain consistent on a 2-week schedule, strong chance. Keep in mind, there are 5 wednesdays in October, meaning 3 draws (if on a 2 week schedule starting September 4). Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jashan80

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I can understand your condition. Last year, I wrote IELTS and got very good score 8.5 8.5 7.5 7.5 and considering last years lower cutoff I thought I will easily get ITA but then I under estimated WES evaluation timeline. My wife’s WES took lot of time. First evaluation which took five months, WES considered her Indian masters degree as Canadian equivalent of bachelors. We entered pool in February with 448 and since then we are waiting. Meanwhile my five points for age got reduced and we are at 443 now. Fast forward to August, we got two good news, WES considered her US masters as Canadian equivalent of Masters and she wrote IELTS and got golden score. Now, I will create another profile with her as a primary applicant and our score will move from 443 to 475. I would say try all possible options.
Very impressive. Prepare the documents now. All the very best!!