Feb 4, 2019
I am a CEC indland applicant.

My timeline is:

ITA: June 12th, 2019
AOR: June 14th, 2019
Medical: July 22nd, 2019
PPR: August 28th, 2019
Sent my passport: August 28th, 2019

It seems like my journey is coming to an end but this page helped me alot.

If anyone has any question please feel free to ask.
Congratulations man! That was FAST!

Please try to stay active on this forum and help others

Reactions: Captain789

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
But on ITA there is a note that if you had a birthday after receiving ITA and that cause a decrease in ur total CRS , it will not cause us refuse ur application of PR
So looks that no discretion of processing officer
There is some post on canada.ca that says it is on discretion of officer

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
But on ITA there is a note that if you had a birthday after receiving ITA and that cause a decrease in ur total CRS , it will not cause us refuse ur application of PR
So looks that no discretion of processing officer
Read this.
Your ITA assures you, that's good because usually aging does not effect application outcome, but these are the rules under which everything is done.

Reactions: Priya801

Jasmine1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
After seeing some people being so impatient on ROH thread I was like 'seriously!' but now i feel the same. Draw 125 is not coming fast enough. I am sitting at 456 and feeling so nervous. I know looking at last draw it seems like a safe score but after what happened in May I feel so scared that something might happen again. Sleepless nights until I finally get ITA email. Chasing the score for 2 years. Everytime I improve my score the crs goes further high.

Wasiu11

Apr 22, 2019
After seeing some people being so impatient on ROH thread I was like 'seriously!' but now i feel the same. Draw 125 is not coming fast enough. I am sitting at 456 and feeling so nervous. I know looking at last draw it seems like a safe score but after what happened in May I feel so scared that something might happen again. Sleepless nights until I finally get ITA email. Chasing the score for 2 years. Everytime I improve my score the crs goes further high.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
Same here; sitting at 456 since May 13.

Let's remain positive about it; next draw is OURS.

I genuinely feel like the score will drop below 450 by the end of this year if they increase # of invites to 3900 & stay on a regular 2-week schedule uninterrupted.

Jasmine1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
You are not alone on this brother. I’m equally on 456, Entered the pool on May 5th. Let’s hope for the best. Fingers crossed till EE draw 125.
Same here; sitting at 456 since May 13.

Let's remain positive about it; next draw is OURS.

I genuinely feel like the score will drop below 450 by the end of this year if they increase # of invites to 3900 & stay on a regular 2-week schedule uninterrupted.
Thank you guys!!! Really hope our wait ends soon.

Reactions: Dee1729

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
NEED SOME HELP

I have decided to show my sister's T4 document as proof of residency. The date mentioned in the document is April 11, 2019. So 6 months from this date is October 11, 2019. For example, if I receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in September or October and submit this T4 with a couple of weeks delay, will that be a problem ?

Also, she received a new credit card in July. The letter mentions her name, her Canadian address but no date. As you know bank letters don't carry a date. The credit card is attached with the letter with the card expiry date only. Will this document suffice along with the T4?

Another document, I will be showing will be her credit card statement. Which mentions her name, address and date. Please note that the date can be whatever we want as we can withdraw the statement one day prior to submitting the e-APR. The question regarding this proof is, will it be okay to blur/blot the transactions ?
Anyone please ?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I know exactly what you mean. Don't worry 456 should be all clear in Sept. In the mean time, start collecting your documents. I am doing the same to distract myself from all this nervousness.