+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

CananEE123

Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys, Our CRS score is 446. My wife is the main applicant for Express Entry and waiting since April in the pool. Me myself is a graduate. I want to go to Canada as a student visa now but my lawyer advising that I can’t apply student visa now. But I read in the internet Something call “Dual Intent”.

If someone has knowledge in this area please advise.

Aug 20, 2019
I am struggled as I will submit my profile at the end of this month with 457. I was planning to take IELTS again as the previous trend scared me. But with today's draw, should I retake IELTS and increase my score? Or just wait for another one or two more draws? Thank you!!:)

Last edited:

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Congrats to all those who received their ITA today. those still waiting at the 440-449 threshold, you guys are the real MVP’s, more grace and more strength to you. coupled with the hope this forum brings.

Congrats to @Kenneth89 also for your positivity, Also @Midnight Blessing you needed this draw more than most of us and actually prayed for it.

To those at 450-456 you will all smile soon enough. Kudos to the Ntin’s duo, God bless you both,

To @Angel113, nice job since you took over the tracker, you are next in line and I will celebrate with you at the next draw.

To our very own @facethereality, God bless you real good man because ironically you remained the voice on the other side of the divide who kept reminding me to get up and push forward, that’s one of the reasons I attempted IELTS again and jumped up to 460 by God’s grace.

Keep hope alive, have faith and work.
Thank you for kind words.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I casually opened my email .. there is a mail saying that you got a message in your profile .. i thought may be it will be of job bank related message .
but it says i have been invited to apply . i couldn't believe my luck . ..458..july 10th submission
I can imagine how you are feeling right now!! Congratulations again. But please make sure to submit everything correctly on time. See you in Canada :)

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There we a few guys who were crying their work permit is expiring soon/birthday coming up in September and they were all 458 plus.. I am so happy for them...

These guys have been living on the edge..
All those guys who said crappy stuff like OINP and federal government work together, thus NOI's are issued upto 465 etc etc.. well you guy tried to make a nice story.. better luck next time..

It's just OINP who is trying to make the 1500$ and federal is not involved. I wish the artificial way of managing the scores this year was not true, many more worthy people below 439 would have got the OINP NOI. Nevertheless with fewer people accepting the NOI's today onwards hopefully more NOI's from Ontario coming up !!

Reactions: Philips49