+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I totally don't have any idea...because this is the first time attending CBT. I opted for it takes lesser time it for the results to get declared.One of my cousin wrote on July 3rd..he got the results on July 8th...but TRF was delivered to his house through courier as per the normal process only.
You were excited for taking the test on 6th and 7th is the next expected draw date.. So I thought your excitement was due to you being able to use your new score before 7th.. I too had heard they were quick for CBT, but I didn't think they would be that quick.. that's y I asked :)

Reactions: Dream Come-True

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Mr Khanstan personally inbox me and ask for prediction which he already asked in the ROH forum generally. So, he gave the same reply to me and to his thread in the forum if someone answer his question. :):)

I don't understand why he can't be patient a lil bit.
Do you guys think its the 'reality' guys trying to wear you samaritans down by asking the same thing again and again so that you would be less active on ROH threads?

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
If someone has 458 CRS score, does it makes sense to give IELTS again before August 7 draw as the visa is expiring mid August?
Thank you!
458 in August 7th for sure . Don’t worry dingus

Reactions: Dingusitis

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do you guys think its the 'reality' guys trying to wear you samaritans down by asking the same thing again and again so that you would be less active on ROH threads?
I have no idea who s/he is to be honest and I don't know what is her/his real purpose for doing so.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Same here! Lol

He's looking for the accuracy regarding the predictions from everyone. Noone here can make the exact assumptions. I don't understand- If someone with good scores of 455+ isn't able to wait for the few couple of draws, then how will he/she manage the anxiety period of 6 months long post the ITA?!!
Well, in that case, maybe s/he doesn't undertand the meaning of "prediction"?:p

If s/he gets ITA, i bet s/he will be calling CIC every other day to ask for updates, hahaha :D:D

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If someone has 458 CRS score, does it makes sense to give IELTS again before August 7 draw as the visa is expiring mid August?
Thank you!
I'll recommend her/him to wait until 7th August draw because In my opinion, 458 candidates have big chance of getting ITA in that draw.

Reactions: Angel1113

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Thank you!
I'm in almost same situation at 458. visa expiring in Oct.As I don't have ITA,my company is asking me indirectly to resign so they can train someone.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You didnt just fall for that did you?.....#justsaying
Was @Dingusitis another fake profile? :eek:

Oh well, I just genuinely give my honest opinion. :)

I thought maybe the person who was asking question was just new and didn't bother tp read previous thread.

S/he will get the same answers. No matter how many profile they created and asking the same question over and over again. They are not gonna get different answers from honest people here in ROH.

Ria-sharma

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello to all the members
Could anyone please tell me if IELTS is compulsary or not for accompanying spouse?

Last edited:

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
You were excited for taking the test on 6th and 7th is the next expected draw date.. So I thought your excitement was due to you being able to use your new score before 7th.. I too had heard they were quick for CBT, but I didn't think they would be that quick.. that's y I asked :)
No dear..my speaking is scheduled tomorrow...exam is on 30th..results will be declared on 5th i suppose. Will be able to use my score if it increases:)

Reactions: Dheana90