May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
I was under the impression that we need to apply for bridging work permit, if I apply for work visa extension now and it gets rejected, I cannot apply for BOWP after because currently it's a PGWP, which cannot be usually extended

The best option is to wait till Aug 7th draw, if you don'y get your draw then apply for extension and continue working.. under implied status. But after the rejection comes you must seize working and then apply for restoration status under visitor. and wait till PR gets approved.

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
Hi Everyone,

Im new here...My husband and I are at a score of 457. Do you think its possible for us to get an invite by the end of August or do you suggest that i take the IELTS exam again to reach 461 points.

So my hubby has a CLB 10 but i am stuck at a CLB 8, hopefully if i can get a CLB 9, it will give us those extra 4 points. But then again there is the factor of spending 12 k to do the exam.

So can someone please suggest if we should wait until the score drops to 457 or 456 or just write the exam?

Any suggestions would be helpful
it depends on how urgent you want to apply. Because if you can wait a month then you will surely get it . because 457 is close by August end 95% chance..

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Im new here...My husband and I are at a score of 457. Do you think its possible for us to get an invite by the end of August or do you suggest that i take the IELTS exam again to reach 461 points.

So my hubby has a CLB 10 but i am stuck at a CLB 8, hopefully if i can get a CLB 9, it will give us those extra 4 points. But then again there is the factor of spending 12 k to do the exam.

So can someone please suggest if we should wait until the score drops to 457 or 456 or just write the exam?

Same message here.. same DM..

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
2019 has been a massive disappointment for express entry candidates. Despite wide claims of increasing the number of ITA this year, the reverse has occurred. Usually, in the second half of the year, the number of candidates invited has to increase leading to a reduction in the cut-off score.
Hopefully Aug 7th would see a rise in invitations to 3900

Reactions: EnthuChap

jamlabhai

Jul 7, 2019
Detroit
Category........
FSW
Mr Khanstan personally inbox me and ask for prediction which he already asked in the ROH forum generally. So, he gave the same reply to me and to his thread in the forum if someone answer his question. :):)

I don't understand why he can't be patient a lil bit.
@Khanstan points will be 458 with tie-breaker. hope this helps

Oxygen25

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lol, spouse non accompanying while she is in canada? Your application will be denied and you will be thrown out of canada.
Maybe you are right, but I have seen someone do it and it worked, just wanted to get more opinions. Interests change, you know.

Thanks for the response though, would like to hear from others too.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi People, I need an advice.

I am above 460 without spouse accompanying. With her accompanying, we are at 449. We are currently in Canada on work and study permits respectively, do y'all think it's risky to apply without spouse accompanying, then sponsor her later?

Scores are really high, reason I am looking at the option.

Help!
To be honest your application will most likely be denied since your spouse is already in Canada, it is obivious that he/she is interested in this country and doesn't have solid reason to stay behind while you immigrate. I suggest you look at other option to improve score.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi Everyone,

If you are not in a hurry like no work permit expiring or anything. I suggest you wait. 457 will be picked at end of August or in September for sure.

Reactions: Punitsingh

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello Folks,
While creating EE profile, system ask for number of Family members. I could see apuce details added as dependent but I did not see any provision to add child details to add. Is this how it is supposed to be while creating EE profile or we need to add Child details, if yes where?
Thanks!
Only spouse details are required while creating a profile. You will be asked to add child details post ITA.

Reactions: Simmidas