+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Dingusitis

Jul 27, 2019
I'll recommend her/him to wait until 7th August draw because In my opinion, 458 candidates have big chance of getting ITA in that draw.
Thank you for your response, I know it's simply predictions but more number of people thinking along the same lines definitely helps with the morale :)

Dingusitis

Jul 27, 2019
I'm in almost same situation at 458. visa expiring in Oct.As I don't have ITA,my company is asking me indirectly to resign so they can train someone.
I can understand that, but going by what I have been reading so far - it seems like you have a good chance of getting the ITA by October. The reason I was worried is because, my boyfriend's visa expires August 13 and the August 7 draw is the last draw prior to that. I am just trying to see what are the odds the draw will be at 459 again, if any.

Good luck with your draw

Oxygen25

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi People, I need an advice.

I am above 460 without spouse accompanying. With her accompanying, we are at 449. We are currently in Canada on work and study permits respectively, do y'all think it's risky to apply without spouse accompanying, then sponsor her later?

Scores are really high, reason I am looking at the option.

Help!

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Was @Dingusitis another fake profile? :eek:

Oh well, I just genuinely give my honest opinion. :)

I thought maybe the person who was asking question was just new and didn't bother tp read previous thread.

S/he will get the same answers. No matter how many profile they created and asking the same question over and over again. They are not gonna get different answers from honest people here in ROH.
Well it is suspicious since that profile was created today

Reactions: Dheana90

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I can understand that, but going by what I have been reading so far - it seems like you have a good chance of getting the ITA by October. The reason I was worried is because, my boyfriend's visa expires August 13 and the August 7 draw is the last draw prior to that. I am just trying to see what are the odds the draw will be at 459 again, if any.

Good luck with your draw
I recommend to apply for work visa extension even though you might not get it. you can still stay in canada when your visa in process. it might get rejected but atleast you can buy 2 months.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well, in that case, maybe s/he doesn't undertand the meaning of "prediction"?:p

If s/he gets ITA, i bet s/he will be calling CIC every other day to ask for updates, hahaha :D:D
Hahah.. Well, taking this thing into consideration, I wish CIC may have a boosted tolerance level for dealing with such folks! :p

Reactions: Dheana90

Dingusitis

Jul 27, 2019
I recommend to apply for work visa extension even though you might not get it. you can still stay in canada when your visa in process. it might get rejected but atleast you can buy 2 months.
But it wouldn't be possible to work during that time, will it?

db79

May 24, 2019
2019 has been a massive disappointment for express entry candidates. Despite wide claims of increasing the number of ITA this year, the reverse has occurred. Usually, in the second half of the year, the number of candidates invited has to increase leading to a reduction in the cut-off score.

Dingusitis

Jul 27, 2019
if you have job already, you should be able to continue.
I was under the impression that we need to apply for bridging work permit, if I apply for work visa extension now and it gets rejected, I cannot apply for BOWP after because currently it's a PGWP, which cannot be usually extended

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I was under the impression that we need to apply for bridging work permit, if I apply for work visa extension now and it gets rejected, I cannot apply for BOWP after because currently it's a PGWP, which cannot be usually extended

In the same boat. LMIA application goes I. Wednesday. PGWP expires in two weeks.

cromaine

Jul 28, 2019
2019 has been a massive disappointment for express entry candidates. Despite wide claims of increasing the number of ITA this year, the reverse has occurred. Usually, in the second half of the year, the number of candidates invited has to increase leading to a reduction in the cut-off score.
so true

cromaine

Jul 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Im new here...My husband and I are at a score of 457. Do you think its possible for us to get an invite by the end of August or do you suggest that i take the IELTS exam again to reach 461 points.

So my hubby has a CLB 10 but i am stuck at a CLB 8, hopefully if i can get a CLB 9, it will give us those extra 4 points. But then again there is the factor of spending 12 k to do the exam.

So can someone please suggest if we should wait until the score drops to 457 or 456 or just write the exam?

Any suggestions would be helpful

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
No dear..my speaking is scheduled tomorrow...exam is on 30th..results will be declared on 5th i suppose. Will be able to use my score if it increases:)
I wouldn't recommend using score without TRF.. you are required to input form number.. but yea it generally is a pattern.. your call

Best of luck!