+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Sreedev83

Apr 9, 2019
Hi all..does anybody know if the fixed deposits from NBFC’s (non banking financial corporation) are accepted as proof of fund?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Based on data on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

A lot of OINP applicants got their approval on 23 July
I couldn't have been more incorrect..

There are 18 cases uploaded for 31 May OINP.. only 6 have been approved..
Based on application submission date, most of the ones under processing were submitted after 24 June..

However, out of 13 under processing 10 were last updated before 23 July.. so there is a fair chance they may have received ITA but not updated their profile..
The 3 that were updated on or after 23 July submitted their applications between July 10 and July 23

So, in my opinion, people have not updated their profiles on the tracker.. but yes, data shows that only 6 of 18 profiles as approved till date..

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone, i am disheartened . Scores are at 453 and i am not sure if anything can happen in august. My IELTS will be expiring in Mid September. I have enrolled for the IELTS again and need your best advice please. Thank you all

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
Somebody said that that was a notice up on wes website saying that there are some delays in processing eca document due to overload of applications. Is this true...my documents were received by wes on 2nd July but still there is no update...can some one throw some light on the expected timeline....when can i expect the report....

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Somebody said that that was a notice up on wes website saying that there are some delays in processing eca document due to overload of applications. Is this true...my documents were received by wes on 2nd July but still there is no update...can some one throw some light on the expected timeline....when can i expect the report....
Mine took 2.5 months..

I didn't take action for the first 40 days..

Then I started to bug them on Facebook.. That helped.. I would advise you to do the same.. Ping them every alternate day.. It's somewhere there on their website that they'll accept documents in 14 days after receipt.. find it.. and cite them that..

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi Everyone, i am disheartened . Scores are at 453 and i am not sure if anything can happen in august. My IELTS will be expiring in Mid September. I have enrolled for the IELTS again and need your best advice please. Thank you all
I think you should definitely start preparing for IELTS, among other things. Hate to bring down the bad news but as most people in this thread will agree, the chance of CRS cutoff to come down below 455 is very slim, if at all possible, barring any unexpected incidents. We have a HUGE backlog of 455-460 since May 1st, not to mention the 2000+ OINP approvals that will gradually roll out in the next 6-8 weeks.

However, i'm not saying getting an ITA at 453 is impossible. With the increase of ITA for each draw later in the year as well as more frequent draws, the CRS cut off might be very likely come down to 450~ again. However, all these depend on the goodwill of IRCC.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I think you should definitely start preparing for IELTS, among other things. Hate to bring down the bad news but as most people in this thread will agree, the chance of CRS cutoff to come down below 455 is very slim, if at all possible, barring any unexpected incidents. We have a HUGE backlog of 455-460 since May 1st, not to mention the 2000+ OINP approvals that will gradually roll out in the next 6-8 weeks.

However, i'm not saying getting an ITA at 453 is impossible. With the increase of ITA for each draw later in the year as well as more frequent draws, the CRS cut off might be very likely come down to 450~ again. However, all these depend on the goodwill of IRCC.
lmao
your display name
rofl!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Folks,
Have some doubts regarding EE work details fill up.
1. I have worked under two job titles under same NOC, which Job Title should I use
May 2013 - Aug 2018 as Sr. Consultant
June 2018 - Till Date as Manager
2. Which during should I put, may 2013 to till date or May 2013 till Aug 2018

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
This is too funny to ignore. @13nitinsharma how did you figure out that both are same?
Prediction for Kenneth/Khanstan :D

1. Everytime tagging my wrong name (same alphabets) from both IDs.

2. Same questions everytime with blank space while replying.

3. I could see one more new ID now, after my last reply on the his/them post.

4. Being Impatient at 458.

:p

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello Folks,
Have some doubts regarding EE work details fill up.
1. I have worked under two job titles under same NOC, which Job Title should I use
May 2013 - Aug 2018 as Sr. Consultant
June 2018 - Till Date as Manager
2. Which during should I put, may 2013 to till date or May 2013 till Aug 2018
Use your latest job title and the entire period during which you are at this company - 05/2013 ~ today. Then in your employment reference letter separately list your duties, salaries, time period, etc as a sr. consultant and as a manager.