+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Just got my 2nd IELTS test result and I can’t wait to share with you all - I got L8.5 / R9 (same as last time) AND W7 / S7 this time!!! I really thought I made a mess in the speaking part and no word could describe my feelings for such a surprise. Now with a couple of clicks my CRS jump to 455+... and somehow I just couldn’t log in to the CIC account page :mad: keeps returning to the home page after login.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Wow you guys are motivating me right now. I gave IELTS 3 times, and CELPIP 3 times and still struggling with reading and writing. I living in Canada for 5 years and still can’t get through this stupid tests. I was so upset that I still have to prove that I can right an essay and a letter even after being in Canada and working for many years in professional work environment where I send emails and letters thousand times.
Maybe j
Yes, you can. Please make sure to submit supporting docs to show from where did you get instant proof of funds (in your case, payment receipts of sold car and stocks).
thanks bro

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks Nitin! Also my ielts score 8777 is going to expire on 19th Aug, so does my score will be freeezed once I submit OINP profile. And I was wondering how my score would affect post i accept noi. As by d tym i get OINP noi result, my ielts score would have got invalid. Please note I have given another exam last month but got d score as LRSW- 9,7,6.5,6.5
Experts plz advise

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks Nitin! Also my ielts score 8777 is going to expire on 19th Aug, so does my score will be freeezed once I submit OINP profile. And I was wondering how my score would affect post i accept noi. As by d tym i get OINP noi result, my ielts score would have got invalid. Please note I have given another exam last month but got d score as LRSW- 9,7,6.5,6.5
Experts plz advise
You should submit your Ontario application ASAP if you've received the NOI recently. Once your OINP application is approved, you'll be nominated by Ontario and 600 additional points will be added to your EE profile.

Ontario will freeze your IELTS score once it's submitted to them. So, don't worry about that, just proceed with your submission ASAP.

Reactions: Dirup

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks Nitin and @EnthuChap

I will wait for the EOR.

Also, in the Ontario document checklist they have requested for the NOI scanned copy with the date received.

I checked the NOI but it strangely doesn't have any date mentioned in the letter.

I am not sure what date they are referring to. Do you have any idea?

As far as I know, if your score gets change after EOR, you’re issued a new TRF sheet with a new TRF number. So, please make sure you wait and don’t fill your Ontario application till the time you don’t get your EOR result. Hope this helps!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks Nitin and @EnthuChap

I will wait for the EOR.

Also, in the Ontario document checklist they have requested for the NOI scanned copy with the date received.

I checked the NOI but it strangely doesn't have any date mentioned in the letter.

I am not sure what date they are referring to. Do you have any idea?
Step 1. Please take a screenshot of your CIC Message inbox (which shows date you got invite) and convert it to PDF.
Step 2. Open Territory Interest Letter and take the screenshot and convert it to PDF.
Step 3. Merge Both PDFs. You're good to go submit NOI proof copy.

Reactions: Dirup

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Step 1. Please take a screenshot of your CIC Message inbox (which shows date you got invite) and convert it to PDF.
Step 2. Open Territory Interest Letter and take the screenshot and convert it to PDF.
Step 3. Merge Both PDFs. You're good to go submit NOI proof copy.
Perfect, thanks again!

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
I have query on Wes n iqas assessment result access to Ontario. How to enable it and share that as part of OINP application.
I have bachelor assessed by Wes and
PGDM assessed by iqas (as Wes didn't evaluation it positive, i had tried iqas and got positive evaluation)

Teenz

Star Member
May 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
Hi guys.
What will be the expected cut off if the draw happens today? I am at 456..

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Sitting with 455 and in August will lose 5 points due to birthday. Oh man!! I hate my birthday now.