Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Just got my 2nd IELTS test result and I can’t wait to share with you all - I got L8.5 / R9 (same as last time) AND W7 / S7 this time!!! I really thought I made a mess in the speaking part and no word could describe my feelings for such a surprise. Now with a couple of clicks my CRS jump to 455+... and somehow I just couldn’t log in to the CIC account page :mad: keeps returning to the home page after login.
Incognito mode.
Always works for me.

edit: Open your browser, Crtl+Shift+N enters incognito mode. There are no cookies saved in this mode, hence it works easily (self opinion).

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
You should submit your Ontario application ASAP if you've received the NOI recently. Once your OINP application is approved, you'll be nominated by Ontario and 600 additional points will be added to your EE profile.

Ontario will freeze your IELTS score once it's submitted to them. So, don't worry about that, just proceed with your submission ASAP.
Incorrect and Incomplete.
A valid IELTS report shall have to maintained to avoid the EE profile from becoming INELIGIBLE. Maintaining a valid EE profile is the basic criteria for Nomination. Hence, if his IELTS expires before he gets nominated, his EE profile will no longer remain valid, and would not be nominated.

As for whether he has to get the same score in IELTS as before, that won’t be necessary but he has to get the minimum threshold CLB levels required by OINP.

Thanks.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Incognito mode.
Always works for me.

edit: Open your browser, Crtl+Shift+N enters incognito mode. There are no cookies saved in this mode, hence it works easily (self opinion).
Yes I also find privacy mode easier but this time I tried and tried but still cannot log in to the profile page. At last I switched to a desktop instead of using my mobile phone and it finally worked. Now CRS has been updated to 458, yay~

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Yes I also find privacy mode easier but this time I tried and tried but still cannot log in to the profile page. At last I switched to a desktop instead of using my mobile phone and it finally worked. Now CRS has been updated to 458, yay~

Congrats in advance!

Reactions: imusi
Jul 17, 2019
Hi all,
I am new to this group. My CRS is 442 with CLB 9 and Masters. IELTS scores are LRWS 8.5,8.5,7 and 7. In a desperate attempt to get CLB 10, I have sent writing and speaking for EOR and awaiting the results.
In case if I get CLB 10, my CRS would be 448(still not good enough for EE), however, would drop to 443 by August 2 due to age.
If the scores remain the same, CRS after August 2nd would be 437.
My NOC is 0122 and I would like to know if there is any scope in getting a PNP nomination from Ontario or Alberta? This NOC is not in demand in most of the provinces.
I have been in the EE pool since November 2018.
Could I know if anyone from 0122 received OINP or AINP recently with scores of 440s or less?
Also, I heard Ontario invitations are only open to Tech!!
Thanks

AttitudeAdjustment

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi, this will be the last week in my IT company. For the Employee reference letter, I had 3 designations whilst doing the same work. The promotions were just based on the number of years worked in the company. Do I have to mention these 3 designations in the letter?
Also, just to confirm, is it okay if I take the reference letter before ITA?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi, this will be the last week in my IT company. For the Employee reference letter, I had 3 designations whilst doing the same work. The promotions were just based on the number of years worked in the company. Do I have to mention these 3 designations in the letter?
Also, just to confirm, is it okay if I take the reference letter before ITA?
1. Yes
2. No issues

Reactions: AttitudeAdjustment

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi all,
I am new to this group. My CRS is 442 with CLB 9 and Masters. IELTS scores are LRWS 8.5,8.5,7 and 7. In a desperate attempt to get CLB 10, I have sent writing and speaking for EOR and awaiting the results.
In case if I get CLB 10, my CRS would be 448(still not good enough for EE), however, would drop to 443 by August 2 due to age.
My NOC is 0122 and I would like to know if there is any scope in getting a PNP nomination from Ontario or Alberta? This NOC is not in demand in most of the provinces.
Could I know if anyone from 0122 received OINP or AINP recently with scores of 440s or less?
Thanks
Regarding OINP - Below are some of the other NOCs that received NOI:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.

Reactions: sandeepnair1983
Mar 27, 2019
Hi all,
Thanks
Why you did not received invitations aat the starting of the year 2019 at that time I think 439 was also picked

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi all,
Thanks
Oinp general draw doesn't target nocs.
Sometimes it depends on clb and sometimes random.
Next draw should be general.
Just make sure you select province of interest as Ontario only and not all.

Reactions: sandeepnair1983
Jul 17, 2019
Why you did not received invitations aat the starting of the year 2019 at that time I think 439 was also picked
My ECA was initially done with WES and got 2 or more degrees for MBA. Later in the month of March 2019, I got it reevaluated from ICES as Masters.The score was 432 till March and got additional 7 points for Masters.

jricardobt

Jun 12, 2019
Oinp general draw doesn't target nocs.
Sometimes it depends on clb and sometimes random.
Next draw should be general.
Just make sure you select province of interest as Ontario only and not all.
I have declared interest in all provinces except Northwest Territories, Newfoundland and Labrador, PEI, Yukon and Nunavut. Do I have a chance to be selected for OINP (NOCs 2171 and 2172)?