+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
i mean to say as per the prediction by seniors the cut off next draw is 461 [80%] and 460 [20%] then the ones below are either improving their scores or waiting for score to drop below 460

Well,I believe the cut off will drop below 460

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Actually most of ppl here are below 460... N r exhausted
I agree to that, I know my time isn't in the next 2 months so I decided to focus on my work and productivity rather than trying to anticipate what we cant control.
I am tired of waiting, but hopes are still high. Its going to happen, or I will make it happen. :)
Meanwhile hoping for continuous bi-weekly draws and praying for increased #ITAs soon.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
I agree to that, I know my time isn't in the next 2 months so I decided to focus on my work and productivity rather than trying to anticipate what we cant control.
I am tired of waiting, but hopes are still high. Its going to happen, or I will make it happen. :)
Meanwhile hoping for continuous bi-weekly draws and praying for increased #ITAs soon.

What's your CRS score?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do you have the formats in which the POF is to be signed by the bank. I mean how do I approach the bank and what do I say to them?

Is there a specific format for POF, which I need to get signed?
There is no specific format. Different banks may have their own format. Just contact your bank manager and tell him what do you need on the bank letter head and they should be able to help you. This page has all the details related to POF and what should be written on the letter https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Should I retake Ielts, right now I got L8.5 R7.5 S8 W8. Sitting at 453. Is it necessary to take it again and maybe get 3 more points in reading? But I don’t feel confident about taking it plus it’s fully booked until October here.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Should I retake Ielts, right now I got L8.5 R7.5 S8 W8. Sitting at 453. Is it necessary to take it again and maybe get 3 more points in reading? But I don’t feel confident about taking it plus it’s fully booked until October here.
No need to retake I guess but it's up to you and your future plan regarding Canadian immigration.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Do you guys think August is a month when CRS hits 457? I am really worried abou
Ok no then I think I resit bexuase if reading increasea rarely I am no special that they will increase mine
Hey Angel, I just did some calculations and found out that if next round hits 460 or on July 24th it hits 459 or more, we should be safe, if not, we are kind of in trouble... if points start decreasing by 1 point next round, it is not very positive. I am praying for 460 next round.

Reactions: Angel1113

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019

Hey Angel, I just did some calculations and found out that if next round hits 460 or on July 24th it hits 459 or more, we should be safe, if not, we are kind of in trouble... if points start decreasing by 1 point next round, it is not very positive. I am praying for 460 next round.

How do u mean we are in trouble? What if the CIC increase ITAs? And beside whats your CRS SCORE?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Do you have the formats in which the POF is to be signed by the bank. I mean how do I approach the bank and what do I say to them?

Is there a specific format for POF, which I need to get signed?
Please refer to the below format:

DATE:XXXXXXX

Balance Confirmation Certificate

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX resident of _______________ is a valued customer of our bank.

Our client Mr. XXXXXXXX has requested to issue a summary of his financial engagements with our bank.

Thus, we hereby declare the details of accounts that our client has with the bank:

Type of Account
Account Number
Date of Account Opening
Current Balance as onDATE
Total Balance XXXXXXX

The total balance in the above said accounts as on today i.e., DATE XXXXXXX is INR XXXXXXXX (Ten Lakhs Rupees Only) which is equivalent to Canadian Dollars XXXXX in our account books at the conversion rate of INR 52 per CAD.

It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, outstanding debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of DATE XXXXXX.

This letter is being issued at the request of the account holder solely for the purpose of immigration.

Authorized Signatory

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019

I don't think so. Because many of us who are below 455 are waiting for golden ITA.Apart from that you can see that number of candidates in our poll are also less and they are not increasing.Besides that we can see increment in invitation from July sure.So I'm hoping that I will get invitation in August