+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Can anyone tell me the correct NOC code for SAP basis consultant ? It's very confusing

Regards
Harsha

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Should I retake Ielts, right now I got L8.5 R7.5 S8 W8. Sitting at 453. Is it necessary to take it again and maybe get 3 more points in reading? But I don’t feel confident about taking it plus it’s fully booked until October here.
I don't think so.Just wait for 1-2 months.All backlogs will be cleared.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
We can count on below positive points for next draw:
1. Increased ITA
2. No IELTS results in recent days
3. Removal of 19.17% candidates from backlog of 462,461,460 due to birthdays, even before the draw date

For example, at 461, 70 n candidates added since May 1
Out of that accumulation, (70/365)= 19.17 % should get pushed back by 10th July

So as the backlog is increasing, candidates are also getting cleared due to birthdays, at a much slower rate though

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: MINDSET BEHIND REMAINED FOCUS ON POSITIVES

There is a wonderful analogy about the HONEYBEE and the FLY. It teaches us a valuable lesson to improve our thoughts and the quality of life.

The HONEYBEE flies from flower to flower extracting only the nectar without disturbing the flower. The mindset of HONEYBEE is to seek the essence of each flower. Even in a place filled with rotting garbage rather than giving its attention to all the filth, the HONEYBEE keeps its focus on finding nectar and it eagerly flies to even a single tiny flower amidst miles of garbage. In our life, we have much to learn from the HONEYBEE; it is teaching us the art of focusing on the POSITIVES and dealing appropriately with the faults in each other. There will be faults everywhere and in everyone. There is never a shortage of things to complain about, but just as the HONEYBEE seeks nectar even in the most unexpected of places, we can aim to seek the positive qualities in those around us.

The FLY represents another type of mindset in our life. Although each species can be appreciated for its particular instinctive nature. Still, we can study them to learn relevant lessons to improve the quality of our own lives. On an otherwise healthy body, the FLY will focus on sucking an infectious scab. The FLY may travel over hundreds of flowers but what does it focus on? It focuses in tasting garbage and excrement. It ignores the sweet fragrance of rose gardens and even in the best of circumstances and in the tidiest places, the FLY will focus on the TRASH.This represents the mindset of ignoring the good qualities in those around us, and focusing on their faults. It is so easy, it requires no effort to see the flaws in others. Fault finding is a habit, the more we give into it, the more we become obsessed by it.

In our life, it is important to have well-wishing communication, focused on appreciating the positive while dealing with the negatives in a gracious and constructive manner. In doing so, we learn to recognize the positive qualities within our own self and to overcome unhealthy low self esteem.

HONEYBEE mentality or FLY mentality, THE CHOICE IS YOURS :)

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
People are exhausted and hoping for an increase in itas
Well not me... ;) I’m still struggling with IELTS ahaha... Hope I could join the pool and share the same ‘exhaustion’ with you guys soon :D

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
We can count on below positive points for next draw:
1. Increased ITA
2. No IELTS results in recent days
3. Removal of 19.17% candidates from backlog of 462,461,460 due to birthdays, even before the draw date

For example, at 461, 70 n candidates added since May 1
Out of that accumulation, (70/365)= 19.17 % should get pushed back by 10th July

So as the backlog is increasing, candidates are also getting cleared due to birthdays, at a much slower rate though
lol! this is next level calculation.

Reactions: DrKT

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Please refer to the below format:

DATE:XXXXXXX

Balance Confirmation Certificate

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX resident of _______________ is a valued customer of our bank.

Our client Mr. XXXXXXXX has requested to issue a summary of his financial engagements with our bank.

Thus, we hereby declare the details of accounts that our client has with the bank:

Type of Account
Account Number
Date of Account Opening
Current Balance as onDATE
Total Balance XXXXXXX

The total balance in the above said accounts as on today i.e., DATE XXXXXXX is INR XXXXXXXX (Ten Lakhs Rupees Only) which is equivalent to Canadian Dollars XXXXX in our account books at the conversion rate of INR 52 per CAD.

It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, outstanding debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of DATE XXXXXX.

This letter is being issued at the request of the account holder solely for the purpose of immigration.

Authorized Signatory
Are you sure, bank would be mentioning the amount in CAD. I had a word with the branch manager at HDFC bank and he was only willing to mention the amount in INR.

Further, do we have to attached six month bank statement as well or the letter would suffice.

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
For those who are curious about the popularity of the search term "Canada express entry" on Google, check this out: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2016-05-29 2019-06-29&q=canada express entry
Some observations: the search term is not more popular versus last year this time; popularity has diminished during the second half of the year in 2017 and 2018; a big spike was seen in November 2016, around about the time Trump was elected...

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Are you sure, bank would be mentioning the amount in CAD. I had a word with the branch manager at HDFC bank and he was only willing to mention the amount in INR.

Further, do we have to attached six month bank statement as well or the letter would suffice.
Please get a print out copy of POF requirements from CIC website and show it to branch manager that all these details are mandatory for immigration purposes (they'll never say NO to this, I'm sure).

It's YOU who'll get this job done. Every bank has their own way of handling queries and working capacity. Show them the requirements and they'll understand your ask, it's simple.

Yes, please attached 6 months statement along with this letter, always advisable.

Reactions: simranj72

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
Looking at the current trend, 450 has a fair chance before the end of this year. By when it will drop to 450? This will take sometime to touch this score.

I’ve submitted my application to OINP so hopefully will get 600 additional points soon.

Good luck to you too.
Thanks Nitin and good luck for extra points for OINP.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
Please get a print out copy of POF requirements from CIC website and show it to branch manager that all these details are mandatory for immigration purposes (they'll never say NO to this, I'm sure).

It's YOU who'll get this job done. Every bank has their own way of handling queries and working capacity. Show them the requirements and they'll understand your ask, it's simple.

Yes, please attached 6 months statement along with this letter, always advisable.
On that note, if the bank doesn't want to comply, can I for instance ask the company where my investment are to do this letter on their letterhead? Just to clarify these are mutual funds.

JovitaSoares

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Guys, Iam new at this and need your Help & Advise, I have a CRS score of 440 and EE was submitted on 29th May? what are my chances in EE and should io go ahead and apply for OINP. I also need advise on the process for OINP as the EE is logged by my agent.

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys, Iam new at this and need your Help & Advise, I have a CRS score of 440 and EE was submitted on 29th May? what are my chances in EE and should io go ahead and apply for OINP. I also need advise on the process for OINP as the EE is logged by my agent.
Hello, welcome to the forum.

I don’t mean to be negative but with 440 score it could be a wait, maybe a never ending one. Historically, I believe score dropped below 440 only once in recent couple years. The score has been hovering in the 450s, with the last 3 invitations being 470, 465, 462.

So to answer your question, your chances as it is on the EE pool is slim. Yes, if you get selected for OINP please do apply as it will give you much needed boost for your score.

Some things to consider:
1. Is it possible for you to improve your CRS score from language? This is typically the easiest way.
2. What is your highest level of study? Maybe with another diploma you can get more competitive score.
3. What does your agent advise you to do? Just submit your profile and sit in the pool? If yes, reconsider using another agent or not at all as this does not help you at all.

Good luck and I’m sure other seniors and members of this forum will be glad to give in their 0.02 cents.

Reactions: Dheana90