+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Your PCC should cover every single day you stayed in that country for 6 months in a row or more and in your case the PCC should be issued after you you left the country if you don't go back there.
Thanks, but my query was:
1. Duration 1: I stayed for more than 6 months
2. Duration 2: I stayed for 1 month

Do I need pcc for duration 2 also?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
There is a provision for upfront medicals. @Nsidhu Please shed light on this. I really want to know where did you get them done.
Well well well .. I am inland under CEC category .. I have to submit upfront medical.. I don’t know about yours if its FSW OR FST... I got it done from local Panel physician which are assigned by CIC in every city province in Canada. Go there, let them know its for immigration and get it done simple . and they provide you the copy of a e-medical which you submit online... For CEC its required upfront

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I am pretty sure, it wont get signed again. What are my alternatives, can I photoshop it to include my surname?
Don’t ever think of photoshop!
Below are possible solutions:
1. Try to get the letter again with correct name
2. Get a dual name affidavit stating the difference in various docs, it works
3. Get all docs like joining letter, salary slips etc which can prove that u are same person as on the reference letter

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello Nik, I am at 459. Can I expect on 10th July or more wait. Really worried
I would say only 30% chances of being invited on 10th July unless there is an increase in the ITAs.

I am pretty sure, it wont get signed again. What are my alternatives, can I photoshop it to include my surname?
Don't ever do that. It will be called misrepresentation.

Instead, get an affidavit ready mentioning all of your names on it and get it attested or notarised. It will suffice enough to resolve this problem. :)

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
I would say only 30% chances of being invited on 10th July unless there is an increase in the ITAs.

Don't ever do that. It will be called misrepresentation.

Instead, get an affidavit ready mentioning all of your names on it and get it attested or notarised. It will suffice enough to resolve this problem. :)

@Nik when will 458,459,have ITAs?

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
I just got my reference letter from employer signed. I forgot to add my surname in the letter i.e I wrote Simranjeet Singh instead of Simranjeet Singh Vasdev as given in the passport.

Would it cause an issue?
This is fine, just have an same name affidavit attached to your application for different names that you may have used.

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
There's been a lot of discussion about the increased size of ITAs. So, in case IRCC decides to go up to 3900 from July 10, and thereafter continues with the same number along with bi-monthly draws, by when can we expect the score to go down to 448 (my score) or 447 (so that the tie breaker doesn't mess it up for me :-D)
@13nitinsharma, @NikSharma01 @EnthuChap and anyone else who's good with calculations, kindly share your input.

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Well well well .. I am inland under CEC category .. I have to submit upfront medical.. I don’t know about yours if its FSW OR FST... I got it done from local Panel physician which are assigned by CIC in every city province in Canada. Go there, let them know its for immigration and get it done simple . and they provide you the copy of a e-medical which you submit online... For CEC its required upfront
Mine would be FST category but since you were an inland applicant, people there would be better informed. Here they just don't listen to you.

Reactions: Nsidhu

Chuaxin1

Jun 19, 2019
- I moved to Canada before I turned 18. Does that mean I only need canadian PCC? Do I have to explain somewhere why I only provided PCC for three years (time I have been in Canada)?
- I used to work at my current job as casual worker but now I am full time. Do I need sperate reference letters? My job title is same and job duties are same as well.
-Do I need to submit additional proof for my work experience as casual worker (variable hours per week)? Do I need to show CIC how I calculated work experience with variable hours?

I would be really thankful if you guys can clarify my doubts. :)
If I'm correct, you won't have to submit PCC (not even the three years you've been in Canada).
The CIC website shows that "You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Reactions: Maddy1150