+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Don't lose hope. Number of ITA per draw will increase soon. I agree all of the seniors predictions are very accurate but nobody can predict future cut off for sure right. Score dropped only 3 points in this draw but that doesn't mean in future draws this drop in score can't be more. For example there might be 1000 people with cut off of 462 but only 500 people with cut of 461. So we never know.

I am not trying to give any false hope but my point is that don't worry about things before theh actually happen. My ielts is expiring in August too and there are chances cut off might not come down to 456 by then. Yes, i was really depressed yesterday but I started preparing for Ielts again and hoping for the best. So good luck and don't worry! :)
Hey Buddy thanks..even I booked for IELTS exam yesterday night July 6th. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Angel1113

Adesh7

Jun 27, 2019
Thanku but 95 days is for coop and post graduate work permit and for work permit extension right and for spousal work permit it should be only work permit . also there will be no issue talking to embasy con

Adesh7

Jun 27, 2019
Thanku but 95 days is for coop and post graduate work permit and for work permit extension right and for spousal work permit it should be only work permit . also there will be no issue talking to embasy con
So we have to check only the work permit processing time right and there is no issue like if we call embassy agents about our file

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
I’ve read it somewhere that the immigration target does not necessarily equal the number of ITAs. The target for 2019 is actually the number of the new immigrants whose applications are approved in 2019, not the number of ITAs being issued in 2019. Therefore the total number of ITAs can be much less than the target as there has been many backlog cases from last year. Say if 25% of applications in 2018 are still ongoing by Jan 1st 2019 then we only have 75% quota left throughout the year.

I don’t know if this is correct but it does explain why ITA hasn’t increased by now.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
There's been a lot of discussion about the increased size of ITAs. So, in case IRCC decides to go up to 3900 from July 10, and thereafter continues with the same number along with bi-monthly draws, by when can we expect the score to go down to 448 (my score) or 447 (so that the tie breaker doesn't mess it up for me :-D)
@13nitinsharma, @NikSharma01 @EnthuChap and anyone else who's good with calculations, kindly share your input.
@NikSharma01 has already responded as he's the one who runs forecasting models and makes prediction. Just looking at the trend, I felt our chances are from September and beyond.

Reactions: Dewdrops1502

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
There is a provision for upfront medicals. @Nsidhu Please shed light on this. I really want to know where did you get them done.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when

I have my medical exam scheduled for next week, I don’t have an ITA but expecting one on the next draw. Please choose the physician from the list on IRCC website, in my case it costs $465 for adults and $150 for children. I’m in the US, therefore outland candidate, my physician participates in eMedical. Hope it helps.

ravinder_singh

Apr 11, 2019
POST ITA QUERRY
My score is 468 and I have just finished post ita form after which you have to upload all the documents. I've encountered a strange problem-

After completing the form, a tab appeared written "Preview your score'' and when I entered, my score was 475. After checking each parameter I noticed that I had got 126 points in "Level of education" which were 119 earlier.
I have a MBA which was assessed as bachelors by our dear friends at WES so I lost 7 valuable points.
Is this the same 7 points I am getting or is there anything else is going on as whats the point of increasing crs after ITA? Can someone please shed some light to it, any inputs would be helpful.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
POST ITA QUERRY
My score is 468 and I have just finished post ita form after which you have to upload all the documents. I've encountered a strange problem-

After completing the form, a tab appeared written "Preview your score'' and when I entered, my score was 475. After checking each parameter I noticed that I had got 126 points in "Level of education" which were 119 earlier.
I have a MBA which was assessed as bachelors by our dear friends at WES so I lost 7 valuable points.
Is this the same 7 points I am getting or is there anything else is going on as whats the point of increasing crs after ITA? Can someone please shed some light to it, any inputs would be helpful.
In either case u r fine
But u should raise this concern to cic to be on safer side.
They suggested u to preview something, you found something suspicious, hence u should let them know about it and your job is done!

Reactions: ravinder_singh

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello!

Have query regarding proof of funds.
1) can alone showing fdr will be valid for proof of funds and without producing any savings/salary accounts statement.
2)if no, then can we get gift deed or transfer amount in savings after receving ita? Or is it necessary that balance has to be 6mnths old?
3) can mutual funds be shown as proof of funds?

Tia