+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Any idea why my profile still shows June 5, you do not have an invitation at this time? CRS 465. I am starting to get worried now if there is something wrong with my profile. please advise anyone?

You need not to worry .Considering your CRS score, your ITA is assured within next 2 or 3 draws . All the best.

Last edited:

KMB2C2019

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the response!
This is my first time working as a freelance consultant so I am a bit confused. I do not have a registration yet but can get it done if required. However, they are willing to provide me with experience certificate and everything. I just would be working from home and won't be receiving any employee benefits.

So do you think I can show it as employment under the research institute (as they are willing to provide me with an experience letter and payment receipts) or should I register as a business owner too?

Edit: I also want to do this as short term employment while waiting for Canada to work out. Don't plan to do it in the long run.
Just one client - one contract to give me 6months of experience so that I complete my 3years of work experience for maximum score.
Yours sounds more like a regular employment. Just because it is done from home with no benefits doesnt mean its self employment. I declared as self employment because my payments were in my business account. And the fact that I had more than one client even though the main source of income is a single client.

KMB2C2019

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
i think notice was for updating on profile . i think no draw today
I dont think profile updates got anything to do with it. I am guessing whatever system they are using they have some sort of backend plugin or application to automatically update everyone's profile. Manually changing everyones profile is impractical.

Reasons for B2B draws today:

1. Its wednesday
2. Maintenance Notice
3. One draw was missed last month, so makeup draw was needed.

Reactions: EnthuChap

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I dont think profile updates got anything to do with it. I am guessing whatever system they are using they have some sort of backend plugin or application to automatically update everyone's profile. Manually changing everyones profile is impractical.

Reasons for B2B draws today:

1. Its wednesday
2. Maintenance Notice
3. One draw was missed last month, so makeup draw was needed.
Let's hope so, we get one today! CRS is already were high!

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
There is update in the login page after the maintenance notice. So, there is probability that draw won't happen today.. but fingers crossed and wishing the draw happens..

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
There is update in the login page after the maintenance notice. So, there is probability that draw won't happen today.. but fingers crossed and wishing the draw happens..
Lol that stays always there

EESH

Apr 16, 2019
Is there any evidence that that "maintenance notice" has anything to do with an upcoming draw?

I have followed this for a while, and it seems they have this maintenance notice every week no matter if there is a draw or not.
Solooks like maintenance is maintenance, and a draw is a draw.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Is there any evidence that that "maintenance notice" has anything to do with an upcoming draw?

I have followed this for a while, and it seems they have this maintenance notice every week no matter if there is a draw or not.
Solooks like maintenance is maintenance, and a draw is a draw.
yes there is! as you have stated you have followed for a while. but there are people in this forum who has followed forever so there is a high chance of a draw. Not 100% but definitely over 75% chance.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
yes there is! as you have stated you have followed for a while. but there are people in this forum who has followed forever so there is a high chance of a draw. Not 100% but definitely over 75% chance.
Was this notice up on non-draw dates:
8th and 22nd May??

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Was this notice up on non-draw dates:
8th and 22nd May??
No notice on 8th, but there was one on 22nd. As I mentioned not 100% guaranteed. But most of the time a draw followed up with this maintenance notice. Therefore, when the maintenance note is up it brings at-least some hope to us.

Reactions: EnthuChap