+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Someone answered in another ray of thread that it may count as misrepresentation as you are only changing status to get more points and you do intend to apply for their visa later after you get to canada. You need to have a legitimate reason if they ask such as taking care of baby, not comfortable with foreign language and culture etc. and reasonable satisfy any officer asking that how it can be ok for you to leave your family just for visa.
Most of the consultants I have talked to about this issue (a colleague is going alone) explained that there are indeed people who prefer going on their own, settling down with a job and later on sponsoring their families so they do not burden themselves as well as the Canadian system. If there was a definitive rejection on doing so, CIC would have never given the option of going alone.

Yes - some people do exploit the system in turn creating problems for people such as my colleague who genuinely want to go solo.

Most people who have been rejected for going alone are the ones who declared themselves as single and later CIC found out that they have dependent family. Now that indeed is bad.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I also wish for a draw today. But I have a feeling that this system notification is about what's happening in the profiles now. It seems they are updating historical ITA rejections. If someone reject an ITA it seems it is reflecting on the profile now.
I think they are trying to find a way to get rid of fake profiles. We all know there are many fake profiles. People are just creating EE profiles with pending IELTS, WES/ECA results and when they get the ITA they struggle to achieve the desired IELTS score which impact hugely on the actual profiles. One wasted ITA is a wasted opportunity for a genuine candidate.

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Is it MANDATORY that the number of hours worked must be mentioned in the work experience letter ?

All the other criteria that needs to be listed out for the format of an experience letter are met except the number of hours of work.

This has become a potential headache.
Can someone pls clarify what can be done instead .
Thanks in advance

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Is it MANDATORY that the number of hours worked must be mentioned in the work experience letter ?

All the other criteria that needs to be listed out for the format of an experience letter are met except the number of hours of work.

This has become a potential headache.
Can someone pls clarify what can be done instead .
Thanks in advance
Yes it is very important. You should ask your employer to include it. If it is not possible to get the letter edited then you will have to upload every pay slip as a proof along with T4 or notice of assessment. Àlso make sure to include an explàination in LOE.

Last edited:

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
hahah see previous posts
Mate, the date u r referring to could be a birth date in all probability. For me, it is my birthday.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
i think notice was for updating on profile . i think no draw today
Always negative... its tuesday night in Canada.. draw happens on Wednesday .. You have at least 18 hours to wait wherever you're on the earth.. be positive

Reactions: EnthuChap