+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

EESH

Apr 16, 2019
yes there is! as you have stated you have followed for a while. but there are people in this forum who has followed forever so there is a high chance of a draw. Not 100% but definitely over 75% chance.
Let's hope it's true and there is a draw tonight!

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
My prediction for today's draw 458 +-2.my gut feeling there will be draw today. Stay positive no other ways to achieve the goal. Cic will surprise us with b2b draws. My score is 451 I know it will take time. Am praying for everyone for their ita`s and am hopeful crs will come down to 445 range soon. It's matter of 6000 applications in the pool with 451+ scores. With b2b draws it will open the door for below 450.
I know many of my friends maybe not agree with. But in my opinion everyone will feel more happy after getting ita reason all are waiting for their turns.

Stay positive cheers

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey Guys,

Lemme give you some clarity on 'maintenance notice' and how it's correlated to a probable draw. Also, few things which I really want to address after reading so many posts.

I along with so many other regular folks are keeping a close check since beginning of this year, that whenever a maintenance notice is released for Tuesday, draw was conducted 100% on next day i.e., Wednesday. There was only ONE time draw didn't happen, when folks said it may be due to UI changes.

So, you can understand or at least rely on us, when we're closely watching this notice since January. There is a high possibility of a draw today, and please have some patience for next couple of hours, we'll get to know for sure. Many of us are criticizing unnecessarily that there will no draw, how come draw happens today, why are we relying on maintenance notice or so many questions.

Folks who're not sure, just joined in, or doubting that draw will not happen today, so we request you to please decline the ITA if draw happens today when you get an ITA (because you were not in the favour of draw today, so just stay with your words after receiving the ITA).

It's very easy for everyone to come to forum and type whatever they want or say anything (of course, it's a public forum). But, guys please understand there're so many people who're waiting since long and are putting their best efforts to get their ITA's. When "Wednesday" comes, look at their eyes with ray of hopes that draw will happen today and they'll get the golden ticket. On the other hand, irrelevant posts are there too. Please be diligent enough to post anything. If you don't know the answer, please don't post.

I wish everyone good luck for today and hope CIC increase the number of ITA's too this time.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

I along with so many other regular folks are keeping a close check since beginning of this year, that whenever a maintenance notice is released for Tuesday, draw was conducted 100% on next day i.e., Wednesday. There was only ONE time draw didn't happen, when folks said it may be due to UI changes.

So, you can understand or at least rely on us, when we're closely watching this notice since January.
@13nitinsharma Thanks for pointing this out. It's important to analyze the pattern and predict the outcome. As your CRS cut off predictions were bang on, this information also I believe is accurate to the T. So folks cheer up, draw is coming in few hours! Cheers and all the best to everyone. May god bless all you!

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

Lemme give you some clarity on 'maintenance notice' and how it's correlated to a probable draw. Also, few things which I really want to address after reading so many posts.

So, you can understand or at least rely on us, when we're closely watching this notice since January. There is a high possibility of a draw today, and please have some patience for next couple of hours, we'll get to know for sure. Many of us are criticizing unnecessarily that there will no draw, how come draw happens today, why are we relying on maintenance notice or so many questions.

Folks who're not sure, just joined in, or doubting that draw will not happen today, so we request you to please decline the ITA if draw happens today when you get an ITA (because you were not in the favour of draw today, so just stay with your words after receiving the ITA).

It's very easy for everyone to come to forum and type whatever they want or say anything (of course, it's a public forum). But, guys please understand there're so many people who're waiting since long and are putting their best efforts to get their ITA's. When "Wednesday" comes, look at their eyes with ray of hopes that draw will happen today and they'll get the golden ticket. On the other hand, irrelevant posts are there too. Please be diligent enough to post anything. If you don't know the answer, please don't post.

I wish everyone good luck for today and hope CIC increase the number of ITA's too this time.
Rightly said!!

Reactions: star88

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yours sounds more like a regular employment. Just because it is done from home with no benefits doesnt mean its self employment. I declared as self employment because my payments were in my business account. And the fact that I had more than one client even though the main source of income is a single client.
Great, thanks a lot...that was very helpful. I'll still look into the legal side of it in my country just to be safe.

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
Hey Guys,

So true..!

Reactions: RIVAVE

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Let's hope for a B2B draw. Stay positive guys and remember it's all about commitment :)

Reactions: Herlo

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey Guys,

Hope your prediction about draw and cutoff come true!!

panchalch2

Feb 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

Very Very True!...people are here with so much of hope and I personally know how it feels when draw after draw you keep looking for a sight positiveness. Its hard, but we will never lose hope and more than that, it will happen for us!!

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
My work experience letter covers all the aspects excepting for the number of hours.
Instead i have it in this format from all my previous employers -

.. xxx has been working with us a FULL TIME employee from this period to this period.

Has anyone applied in this format ?

Shouldn't this be fine or will the letter be rejected ?
Its a letter taken from the employer nearly 7 years ago..
I cannot get a new one .

Reactions: DreamITA

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Yes it is very important. You should ask your employer to include it. If it is not possible to get the letter edited then you will have to upload every pay slip as a proof along with T4 or notice of assessment. Àlso make sure to include an explàination in LOE.
Either hours or a mention of full time employee should be fine right?

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Any chance for 456 today or in next draw :rolleyes: , is it required to have the next draw to be on 3rd after today's draw , will the score go very high if draw happens today and the next draw only in next month :oops:

Last edited: