+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I’m so delighted to tell you all that I got a PNP nomination from Ontario :)

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
Date & time of Invite - May 31, 11.56pm (IST)
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug
Congratulations bud!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi Everyone,

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug
Noi or nomination?
What was the processing time for

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

Congrats bro! Really happy for you. Well deserved.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

Congratulations.... finally .. happy for you :)

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

Woah! That's the moment of contentment. Kindly accept my heartly congratulations mate! I'm really happy for you. I know this waiting game literally kills people and every draw is shattering our dreams adversely.

As we believe sooner or later we'll be through. Honestly speaking, for the settlement and a new life $1500 is not a big deal. Its just a "Pinch of Salt". Keep updating us. ;)

"Time to book a table for you and your wife! " :p

Last edited:

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

Awesome news!!! Congratulations!!! Looks like they are rolling out not at the same time as some people got it on Friday and you have seem to got it today.

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
@13nitinsharma congratulations bahiya

Can anyone plz tell me has anyone from 2174 code got oinp invite ?
I could be wrong but maybe there are a lot of people with that NOC code and that decreases the possibility of OINP invite. I am myself with NOC code 0213 which I feel is over-represented.

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
My NOC is 2174 as well.. do I need to create separate profile for Ontario or normal express entry profile will suffice?

@13nitinsharma What's your NOC.. are you in IT as well?
Bro, you could try for SINP (occupation in demand list) but I think they have mentioned that CSE engineering programs are not going to be considered (in case you have one). Not sure how strictly it is enforced.