+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I just want to share my perspective.

I stand at 416 right now even with CLB 9 due to my age (33) and my education (only B.Tech). I am now trying to learn French and looking for 1 year diploma course.

To all the people between 430 and 460 – Yes, the last draw was painful but trust me there are so many people with scores below you. If you lose hope, we guys are not even going to be in the picture.

To all the people who are above 460 – I seriously hope you are trolling. For every post such as, “I am 46X, will I get an invite?”, there is someone with a score of 420 who feels that you are incredibly blessed with your score and wishes to come at that level some day.

Seriously guys. I know this is hard but trust me, it is even harder for someone below you. I can only wish that your dreams come true even though I feel mine fading away every single day.

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka and also in the pool with CRS score of 460. I was also kind of bummed when i saw the CRS score cut-off yesterday. So i did an analysis (below link) based on the past data and a sudden spike in cut-off marks (due to various reasons; refer the link) has always followed a dip in next round. Therefore if CIC have the next draw on 12th June the score should be less than 470. So we don't have to loose our hopes totally, just sit tight and wait.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/5/30/cc753fb8ba9d4378ec35d84ad4640f7a-full.jpg

Reactions: LKRYA

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
How do you know they will continue to do until June end? you know someone work at CIC or just your guessing?

Express entry was here 2-3 years ago and they already knew how the pool looks like.
Its because generally during the second half they assess their previous data and thus increase the invitations. Look at the previous trend ITAs were increased after June-July 2018.

Of course not, mine was 494 with 1 year (520 if I had added another which I did not to avoid the paperwork)
You would be a CEC inland applicant, however I'm talking about FSW outland ones.

Double Lol !!! 441 here bro @NikSharma01
Buddy, Noone here can understand our pain. I see people here, with 455-462 scores are asking again & again whether they have any chance!! Lol, this scenario has made me completely speechless!

Apr 30, 2019

I stand at 416 right now even with CLB 9 due to my age (33) and my education (only B.Tech). I am now trying to learn French and looking for 1 year diploma course.

To all the people between 430 and 460 – Yes, the last draw was painful but trust me there are so many people with scores below you. If you lose hope, we guys are not even going to be in the picture.

To all the people who are above 460 – I seriously hope you are trolling. For every post such as, “I am 46X, will I get an invite?”, there is someone with a score of 420 who feels that you are incredibly blessed with your score and wishes to come at that level some day.

Seriously guys. I know this is hard but trust me, it is even harder for someone below you. I can only wish that your dreams come true even though I feel mine fading away every single day.
I pray your own dreams come true as well. It is great that you are doing things to advance your scores. The dissapointment was unbelievable but I will stop lamenting. How long have you been in the pool?

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
456.:(.... with out some back to back draws i dont think the points will come to the range of 440-460:mad:, if its going to be crs draws with normal gap of 14-16 days it will stay above this range of 460+:eek:, and this draw with the score of 470 is the out come of big gap up but to get the scores to normalize we need at least one immediate draw in the first week of june :rolleyes:....... ie june 5th wednesday

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019

This!
Nothing comes easy... and learning french has so many advantages... Apart from increasing the likelihood of getting PNP from Ontario and Quebec... It will also open new avenues like getting government job in Canada. Rather than cribbing about low scores people should also think about taking new actions like you are doing.

Good luck.

Reactions: dacoffee

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
guys how immediate can next draw be?/ when did in past it happen and what was the gap like any idea?/ did it bring the score down ??

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
I'm also trying for same to the best of my capabilities.. ITA or not at least I will have satisfaction that I tried everything..

1. Waiting for ITA has really taken a toll on me..
  2. Wasted- 1.5 years
  3. Around 300 thousand INR including cheating consultant+ IELTS trials+ WES Chase+ transcripts and verification fees+ miscellaneous
  4. No life after marriage last year.. right from the next month we jumped into preparing IELTS with hectic work schedule.
  5. Family planning at pause.
  6. Increasing age and anxiety.
Now I literally have no hopes.. I'm shattered! No matter what I do I can't reach beyond 451 and 5 points less in August 2019. Turning suicidal! :(
@IeltsDream2019

I am writing here after a considerable time. Let me tell you this:

1. Attempting Canada PR since 2015, been viewing on ROH Even before you were born on this thread. Spouse 9 and self 3 Ielts attempts. Maxed out everything. Both of us working in high pressure jobs with 2 growing kids.
2. Age closing to 40. Current CRS 446, losing another 5 in July.
3. Started off with CRS 402, went to 406 when the cutoff reached 413 in May 2017. Reached 435 in 2018, lost 5 to reach 431 in last July, and the scores never went below that. Got another 15 sibling points this April to reach 446, was hoping the scores would drop from 450 in sometime before July.
4. Never received OINP NOI for whatever their criteria, was always in the score range. So no luck with PNP either.

STILL FEELING SUICIDAL? Grow up and move on, take it with a pinch of salt. You are your world and not what’s happening around. It is taxing at times, but know this, not everyone gets everything. Try looking at people below you (in real life also, not just at low CRS scorer’s : LOL), and I bet you will be happy and thankful.

Catch hold of your thoughts man!! Things come and go!!

not all dreams turn real... and I tell you from my experience.. I dreamt of Miss World for my life, but didn’t get her..!!

PS: Just relaxing you and everyone here, a bit after the 470 cutoff draw, no offence meant to anyone.

Thanks.

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
@IeltsDream2019

I am writing here after a considerable time. Let me tell you this:

1. Attempting Canada PR since 2015, been viewing on ROH Even before you were born on this thread. Spouse 9 and self 3 Ielts attempts. Maxed out everything. Both of us working in high pressure jobs with 2 growing kids.
2. Age closing to 40. Current CRS 446, losing another 5 in July.
3. Started off with CRS 402, went to 406 when the cutoff reached 413 in May 2017. Reached 435 in 2018, lost 5 to reach 431 in last July, and the scores never went below that. Got another 15 sibling points this April to reach 446, was hoping the scores would drop from 450 in sometime before July.
4. Never received OINP NOI for whatever their criteria, was always in the score range. So no luck with PNP either.

STILL FEELING SUICIDAL? Grow up and move on, take it with a pinch of salt. You are your world and not what’s happening around. It is taxing at times, but know this, not everyone gets everything. Try looking at people below you (in real life also, not just at low CRS scorer’s : LOL), and I bet you will be happy and thankful.

Catch hold of your thoughts man!! Things come and go!!

not all dreams turn real... and I tell you from my experience.. I dreamt of Miss World for my life, but didn’t get her..!!

PS: Just relaxing you and everyone here, a bit after the 470 cutoff draw, no offence meant to anyone.

Thanks.
I cant even imagine what you would be going through bro. Sometimes life seems so challenging and other times unfair. I truly hope you get the best in life.

One question - did you try for Australia? I have some reasons to choose Canada but are you too dead set on Canada?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
come on guys , we all, are united this is very tough time i know , will face with more confidence .Life is an ad and flow of experiences. Tough times might stick around for awhile, but they don’t last forever. Tough people can last through anything. And it is most often going through heartbreaking tough times that create tough people. You can do this.
You might have fallen down a lot yesterday, but with each sunrise a new day dawns for you to try again. Keep getting up and keep facing each day with the heart of a champion. Battered and bruised you get up and move forward; one foot in front of the other is to be celebrated.

Finite disappointment will come and go throughout your life. However having infinite hope can be a challenge when you are going through hard time. Having hope gives you something to look forward to and it infuses your heart with strength so that you can hold on.
Dude, it's immigration. Not a fight for independence.