12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
How about for exact 450?
You can wait but chances of 450 is 10% . Till August CRS will stay above 450 than in September it may go to 450 in October there will be elections and thn if conservatives wins you won’t expect CRS below 465-470

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Please don't lose hope. People got ITA at 413 CRS 2 years back.
It might be more delay than usual but the score will come down to 430 - 440 someday.
Lol at that time they had only 60000 profiles and they didn’t have sibling and Canadian education point that time. So stop giving people wrong hopes CRS will not go below 450

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Please don't lose hope. People got ITA at 413 CRS 2 years back.
It might be more delay than usual but the score will come down to 430 - 440 someday.
I agree with you, hope should burn eternal. But while waiting for the scores to come down, if someone can spare about 2-3 hours a day from their lives they could be almost guaranteed a higher CRS / PNP within a year's time

"Realistic estimates in the field of linguistics have studied the number of hours really needed to learn a language like French and be able to communicate well. The Common European Framework for Reference for Languages, for example, uses a "Guided Learning Hours" framework to measure the amount of classroom time total needed to reach a B2 (high intermediate) level and assumes that for every one hour of classroom time, learners will spend two hours of independent study time. In the end, this equates to a total of between 1,000 and 1,200 hours." -https://www.rocketlanguages.com/french/learn/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french

There's nothing stopping people from hoping and working harder to increase your scores. A second language test even at just CLB 7 would give a huge boost to your CRS scores. On average people work 2-2.5 k hours a year, if they push harder they can manage another few hours every day or on weekends and get to a satisfactory second language skill to get a PR.

Hope yes, but also try.

Reactions: ripul and _Harry_

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
This is the actual meaning of 'Ray of Hope' . Thanks for the motivation for people like us. :)
If it's meant to be, nobody can stop it. Not even CIC :)
What's all expected from us is do our best (Education/IELTS/Work Exp) and trust in Lord.

As a suggestion, I would advise all having bachelor's degree to do one additional diploma/certification while you wait for ITA.
The wait is inevitable but we can utilize the time to add additional education points.
Doing masters is a 2/3 years commitment but additional diploma/certification can be done for a 1 year course.

And for friends having CLB8, I would request to put effort in getting CLB9. I can understand it is very painful to prepare for IELTS again and again and miss CLB9 by 0.5 bands in this module or that. But if you consider the rewards of getting CLB9 in your CRS, all the pain seems insignificant :)

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
The only disappointment in this draw is - CIC didn't increase the number of invites still. Although, we all were very much prepared with the expected high cut-off this time.

It seems that they'll continue with 3,350 invites till June end with draw happening on 14 days interval. We can expect the increase in Q3 and Q4 for sure but this month, cut-off will be around 458-463 in next two draws.

I hope CIC at least follow the 14 days practice of conducting draws otherwise gap above 14 days do the major damage. Moreover, remaining half of the year, they'll definitely increase the number of invites to 3,900, that's for sure!

Reactions: EnthuChap

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Lol at that time they had only 60000 profiles and they didn’t have sibling and Canadian education point that time. So stop giving people wrong hopes CRS will not go below 450
If you don't want to be hopeful, you are lurking in a wrong thread my friend :)

You never know what new rules/changes CIC might do in coming months. Nobody dreamed of getting ITA at 415 CRS, but they got that too.
If you don't want to give hopes to fellow applicants struggling with low score, that's fine.
I would do my best to give them hope and keep their morale high.
What this forum has done for me, this is the least I can do :)

PS. I think Canadian education points have always been there in CRS since the beginning. Only sibling 15 points have been added as additional rule in past 2-3 years.

Last edited:

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I agree with you, hope should burn eternal. But while waiting for the scores to come down, if someone can spare about 2-3 hours a day from their lives they could be almost guaranteed a higher CRS / PNP within a year's time

"Realistic estimates in the field of linguistics have studied the number of hours really needed to learn a language like French and be able to communicate well. The Common European Framework for Reference for Languages, for example, uses a "Guided Learning Hours" framework to measure the amount of classroom time total needed to reach a B2 (high intermediate) level and assumes that for every one hour of classroom time, learners will spend two hours of independent study time. In the end, this equates to a total of between 1,000 and 1,200 hours." -https://www.rocketlanguages.com/french/learn/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french

There's nothing stopping people from hoping and working harder to increase your scores. A second language test even at just CLB 7 would give a huge boost to your CRS scores. On average people work 2-2.5 k hours a year, if they push harder they can manage another few hours every day or on weekends and get to a satisfactory second language skill to get a PR.

Hope yes, but also try.
Exactly my point. I gave some inputs on it in my previous post.

prince_lords

Feb 21, 2019
Lost the last ray of hope. The recent draw was final nail in the coffin. Waiting @ 445 and losing 5 points in Sep. Absolutely down at this moment.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Lost the last ray of hope. The recent draw was final nail in the coffin. Waiting @ 445 and losing 5 points in Sep. Absolutely down at this moment.
Can feel your pain. Learning French, PNP, AIPP and soon to be launched Regional Ontario programs are your options.

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Struck up with 452 and loosing 5 points by 17th of July.. :(

Unless CIC is conducting any unexpected Draw, Its difficult for the score to get reduced.. :(

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
from my heart am very sad after yesterday draw

(Zindagi pyaar ka geet hai
Ise har dil ko gaana padega) -2
Zindagi ghum ka sagar bhi hai
Hanske us paar jaana padega
Jis ka jitna ho aanchal yahaan par
Us ko saugaat utni milegi
La la la, la la la, la la la la la la la
Jis ka jitna ho aanchal yahaan par
Us ko saugaat utni milegi
Phool jeevan mein gar na khile to
Kaanton se bhi nibhaana padega
Zindagi pyaar ka geet hai
Ise har dil ko gaana padega
Hai agar door manzil to kya
Raasta bhi hain mushkil to kya
La la la, la la la, la la la la la la la
Hai agar door manzil to kya
Raasta bhi hain mushkil to kya
Raat taaron bhari na mile to
Dil ka deepak jalaana padega
Zindagi pyaar ka geet hai
Ise har dil ko gaana padega
Zindagi ek…

am sorry this is out of topic , only sharing my sadness ,lonelyness with you guys

Last edited:
Reactions: IeltsDream2019

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
come on guys , we all, are united this is very tough time i know , will face with more confidence .Life is an ad and flow of experiences. Tough times might stick around for awhile, but they don’t last forever. Tough people can last through anything. And it is most often going through heartbreaking tough times that create tough people. You can do this.
You might have fallen down a lot yesterday, but with each sunrise a new day dawns for you to try again. Keep getting up and keep facing each day with the heart of a champion. Battered and bruised you get up and move forward; one foot in front of the other is to be celebrated.

Finite disappointment will come and go throughout your life. However having infinite hope can be a challenge when you are going through hard time. Having hope gives you something to look forward to and it infuses your heart with strength so that you can hold on.