+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Of course not, mine was 494 with 1 year (520 if I had added another which I did not to avoid the paperwork)
You are inland applicant,right? That's why u have high score even with 1year experience and probably education as well? Most of us here are outland candidates so, we have to have 3 years exp and 2 or more credential atleast and CLB 10 IELTS to get 470+ score to make up for score that we don't get from Canadian study and work experience.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I'm also trying for same to the best of my capabilities.. ITA or not at least I will have satisfaction that I tried everything..

1. Waiting for ITA has really taken a toll on me..
  2. Wasted- 1.5 years
  3. Around 300 thousand INR including cheating consultant+ IELTS trials+ WES Chase+ transcripts and verification fees+ miscellaneous
  4. No life after marriage last year.. right from the next month we jumped into preparing IELTS with hectic work schedule.
  5. Family planning at pause.
  6. Increasing age and anxiety.
Now I literally have no hopes.. I'm shattered! No matter what I do I can't reach beyond 451 and 5 points less in August 2019. Turning suicidal! :(
Nothing is permanent. Everything is possible. There are other means such as PNP etc.

If you certainly wish to keep chasing this dream, either of you can consider doing Masters there - Rotman School of Management has an excellent MBA program.

When I get a little depressed, I take a break and enjoy the peace. Please don't get worked up... Take a day off and rest at home.

May I know your NOC pls?

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey dear...Don't lose hope. Our ITA time will come eventually.

I hope your situation is not like me. See, I was studying in Australia and was unlucky enough that when I graduated in 2016, the Skillselect point system kept on increasing even until now so I had to leave Australia when my graduate visa expired. Now, Australia only issuing 500 invitation/month. Per month...that's too harsh and the cutoff score has been really high. Additionally, they don't show the score distribution in the pool so no one can really predict/estimate anything..

Maybe tht's why the EE pool is flooded with high score applicants because most of Australian PR aspirants too are turning to Canadian PR now because of uncertainty of Australian PR.

And here I am seeing the CRS cutoff keep on increasing as well..U can imagine the trauma of chasing the cut off score. However, I still have high hopes that CRS score will come on sooner or later.

So, cheer up...everything will be beautiful in its time. God bless.
Your words give me abundant hope.. thanks dear! Wish you and everyone all the luck to secure an ITA...:)

Reactions: LKRYA and Dheana90

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Nothing is permanent. Everything is possible. There are other means such as PNP etc.

If you certainly wish to keep chasing this dream, either of you can consider doing Masters there - Rotman School of Management has an excellent MBA program.

When I get a little depressed, I take a break and enjoy the peace. Please don't get worked up... Take a day off and rest at home.

May I know your NOC pls?
Thanks @SeniorStakes, my NOC is 2174, master's degree,
9 years experience, 32 age, married.
IELTS- 8777.5

Having IELTS tomorrow hope to max out scores however it's not a cake walk... But it is what it is ..

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Thanks @SeniorStakes, my NOC is 2174, master's degree,
9 years experience, 32 age, married.
IELTS- 8777.5

Having IELTS tomorrow hope to max out scores however it's not a cake walk... But it is what it is ..
You are just 32!!! The way you are participating and contributing to your husband's dream - deserves A SALUTE.

All the best for tomorrow!!!

Also, please keep your Express entry profile open for both Ontario and British Columbia.

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I must admit that CIC is becoming unpredictable and we expected that yesterday's draw is going to be an outlier. However, the steep rise in CRS has sent jitters all across. Predictions won't hold true and I guess we can only wait and watch now. Although it looks difficult, allow me to reiterate a few things:

• They issued 89K ITAs when intake goal was 76K. Now, the goal is 81K for current year and a proportionate rise in draw size is likely.
  • With 7 more months, they will issue atleast 3350x14= 46900. Therefore, 46900+35000=81900 ITAs will be issued by year end. This figure is 7000 less than last year's number of ITAs issued.
  • Even with fortnightly 3350 draw size for the rest of the year, score can reach or breach 450. Remember, that only on 1st May, with all the surrounding uncertainties (H1B folks, Trump....etc) cutoff was 450. With regular draws it shall reach there again.
  • Atleast, 94,000 ITAs are planned for this year and current draw size isn't gonna take them there. So either they have imposed unannounced/temporary curbs or draw size will increase.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
  • Even with fortnightly 3350 draw size for the rest of the year, score can reach or breach 450. Remember, that only on 1st May, with all the surrounding uncertainties (H1B folks, Trump....etc) cutoff was 450. With regular draws it shall reach there again.
  • Atleast, 94,000 ITAs are planned for this year and current draw size isn't gonna take them there. So either they have imposed unannounced/temporary curbs or draw size will increase.
You must take into account that the goal of 81 K this year is the number of PRs, there's a huge backlog of people who've already received their ITAs last year. I am a member in telegram groups each with 100s of people from October, November and December waiting for their PRs.

If you go through threads as far back as June 2018 on this forum you'll find there are still people waiting or just receiving their PRs now. I myself have an ITA of 2018 but my AOR is in 2019 and my PR will count towards the PR goal of 2019. Also consider the fact that there are targets for families/spouses, we don't know how exactly those are being calculated. (for example me and my spouse would have both received an ITA if we checked our CRS scores alone, would CIC consider us as 1 Federal high skilled and 1 spouse or 2 federal high skilled is a little ambiguous.

So while the calculation of 94,000 ITAs needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Also, the assumption that the cutoff will go back down to 450 may be sound because there has certainly been a higher inflow of 451+ candidates in the month of may. This graph shows approximate per day inflow of 451+ candidates between the last few draws. Days between May 1 draw and May 29th draw were 28 yet the pool of 451+ increased by 5,353 candidates. Compare it to 451+ pool increasing by 1,790 candidates in the 14 days proceeding May 1 draw and you see there's definitely a jump in higher CRS candidates in May. If this inflow is going to stay at 190+ a day, it will take atleast 5-6 more draws to get the CRS anywhere close to 450, considering 6 more fortnightly FSW draws of 3350 each, no change in inflow and no other surprises. Breaching 448-450 may still be possible but I do not see the cutoff going below 448 for the next 4-5 months.

nadal87

Feb 28, 2019
Same, entered late due to delayed ECA, birthday in July. Sitting on 460 :(
I hope we will get an ITA, it might not be as sooner as we expected, but we will get there.

The thing with CIC now is that they are unpredictable in terms of draws, after yesterday's debacle I am keeping my hopes low, and I've mentally prepared myself to wait for at least a month more.