Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Please can someone give me some hope. I am a CEC applicant with a score of 465 and my work permit is expiring on june 14th, do you think there is going to be a draw before that?

I am freaking out :(

Reactions: sarak1812

BingW

May 22, 2019
I have a thought and would like to share with all talented people here. I am in BC, and I found that starting from this year, EEBC points are really high, even though you have 8777 you need to earn more than $3000 per month to get an invitation on EEBC. Does it mean CIC told each province they do not want too many people to have pnp which could add 600 points when they enter EE.I thought maybe federal government does not want to invite too many people this year because they have to clear the backlog from previous year. Trudeau announced to have 1 million immigrants in the next 3 years, but after he steps down from the stage, no one cares what he said before.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Trust me you did not do anything wrong... you will definitely get ITA but once you have all the dicuments with you, you will be at least risk of any problem while applying. I also did thw same thing.
because of stupid lawyer she said first collect document and then profile. I had my IELTS results on 9th April 2019 only BUT she told me to collect all documents.
and that took time
I am more stupid to listen to her and now I am so stressed literally feeling like killing myself.
Now I have all the documents every possible document that cic would ask but no ITA :(

My score is 457 close as yours 456

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
4 week gap, never happened , i went through every year. whats the prediction now guys???

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Trust me you did not do anything wrong... you will definitely get ITA but once you have all the dicuments with you, you will be at least risk of any problem while applying. I also did thw same thing.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the same happens to me too

Reactions: Pkpk

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Hello friends, my alone score till july 22 is 461 (456 after july 22) without spouse and 453 with spouse (448 after july 22), how easy it is to invite spouse later if i apply as single applicant now.
Once you get PR she does not need to apply through express entry no IELTS no ECA she can apply directly and even she can get open work permit If she is a working professional

Reactions: ramank22787

ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Once you get PR she does not need to apply through express entry no IELTS no ECA she can apply directly and even she can get open work permit If she is a working professional

BingW

May 22, 2019
Hello friends, my alone score till july 22 is 461 (456 after july 22) without spouse and 453 with spouse (448 after july 22), how easy it is to invite spouse later if i apply as single applicant now.
if your spouse is in the original country, it only takes a few months.(at most 4 months) Because CIC wants you couple to get together soon. However, if he or she is in Canada, it may take 1 year for the process.

Reactions: ramank22787

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
if your spouse is in the original country, it only takes a few months.(at most 4 months) Because CIC wants you couple to get together soon. However, if he or she is in Canada, it may take 1 year for the process.
why? isn't it the other way around?

It is easier to apply together than sponsor her to come later

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I have a thought and would like to share with all talented people here. I am in BC, and I found that starting from this year, EEBC points are really high, even though you have 8777 you need to earn more than $3000 per month to get an invitation on EEBC. Does it mean CIC told each province they do not want too many people to have pnp which could add 600 points when they enter EE.I thought maybe federal government does not want to invite too many people this year because they have to clear the backlog from previous year. Trudeau announced to have 1 million immigrants in the next 3 years, but after he steps down from the stage, no one cares what he said before.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
tbh, he made a lot of promises but didn't achieve ~ that's why many people don't really vote him next time

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Please can someone give me some hope. I am a CEC applicant with a score of 465 and my work permit is expiring on june 14th, do you think there is going to be a draw before that?

I am freaking out :(
Uff you are on a very tight timeline.

Good thing is yes, there will definitely be a draw next week and you will get an ITA before June.

But, you'll have to have all your documents prepared so you can submit the PR application immediately and then apply for a BOWP in order to be on implied status in Canada.

I myself was in a similar situation. I got my ITA on Nov 15th and my work permit was ending on Nov 20th.

I managed to submit my PR application on Nov 17th and BOWP application on Nov 18th.

So make sure all your documents are ready to go before you get an ITA! (Medicals, Police certificates, job ref letters etc.)

Good luck!