+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
hey guys so i'm at 450 and i don't see myself getting ITA anytime soon. in my current profile i have enlisted english as my first language and french as my second. i didn't receive a NOI from ontario since french is not my first language . is it possible to create another profile without deleting my current one and pick french as my 1st language . my score will drop to 401 but it will allow me to receive a NOI and this will be my back up plan .
ps i'm waiting for my husband's tef results which will allow me to gain a few points (3 to 5)

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
hey guys so i'm at 450 and i don't see myself getting ITA anytime soon. in my current profile i have enlisted english as my first language and french as my second. i didn't receive a NOI from ontario since french is not my first language . is it possible to create another profile without deleting my current one and pick french as my 1st language . my score will drop to 401 but it will allow me to receive a NOI and this will be my back up plan .
ps i'm waiting for my husband's tef results which will allow me to gain a few points (3 to 5)
you can create multiple profile if you like ~ as long as you can prove later

Reactions: DreamITA

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Please don't try this,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Don't lose hope. 450+ is a very decent score.
If you're under any time pressures, you can wait out a few draws - just to see how things go...

(BTW, 401 doesn't stop Ontario from sending you the NOI...)

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I will recommend you to wait for your husband's TEF result. Once it is out then instead of making another profile for yourself, make one for your husband.

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
Don't lose hope. 450+ is a very decent score.
If you're under any time pressures, you can wait out a few draws - just to see how things go...

(BTW, 401 doesn't stop Ontario from sending you the NOI...)
yes i know i want to create the second profile so they can send me a NOI.. they didn't send me one yesterday coz i enlisted english as my first language

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Thanks a lot Sarak~

any reason you were not in the pool at that time? the point was still 450 until May 1st draw
because of stupid lawyer she said first collect document and then profile. I had my IELTS results on 9th April 2019 only BUT she told me to collect all documents.
and that took time
I am more stupid to listen to her and now I am so stressed literally feeling like killing myself.
Now I have all the documents every possible document that cic would ask but no ITA :(

My score is 457 close as yours 456

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
If it does has any impact, does it mean that EE isn’t quota based- profession wise ? I guess it will be unfair to only include the tech experts in pool and exclude the others
I really wouldn't call myself an expert but can we do draws for techies till I get an ITA.. we can then revert to the old process after that.. :p

Reactions: mayjuly