+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
because of stupid lawyer she said first collect document and then profile. I had my results on 9th April only she told me to collect all documents.
and that took time
I am more stupid to listen to her and now I am so stressed literally feeling like killing myself.
Now I have all the documents every possible document that cic would ask but no ITA :(
Please believe me.... a whole lot of the so called "consultants" are confusionist!!
If you listen to some people's testimony.... you'd rather just sit and complete the process on your own!! Can't say much!
Regards

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
If it does has any impact, does it mean that EE isn’t quota based- profession wise ? I guess it will be unfair to only include the tech experts in pool and exclude the others
I'm mainly wondering about any potential announcements at the conference that might delay/affect the draw.
For example Ontario releasing specifics of the tech worker OINP stream they announced earlier this year would be amazing news!

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Please believe me.... a whole lot of the so called "consultants" are confusionist!!
If you listen to some people's testimony.... you'd rather just sit and complete the process on your own!! Can't say much!
Regards
yes I am done with her I am doing all my own . I will only ask if there is any serious problem and now I am following other people's expriences

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
because of stupid lawyer she said first collect document and then profile. I had my IELTS results on 9th April 2019 only BUT she told me to collect all documents.
and that took time
I am more stupid to listen to her and now I am so stressed literally feeling like killing myself.
Now I have all the documents every possible document that cic would ask but no ITA :(

My score is 457 close as yours 456
First and I think you may have already done this, tell that consultant that his/her services aren't needed anymore..

Second, wait a month.. its tough.. I took IELTS in December 2018.. got ECA in Jan 2019.. been in the draw since then.. have patience..

At 457; I think you could get an ITA before next months ends.. Worst case scenario at the end of next two months..

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
because of stupid lawyer she said first collect document and then profile. I had my IELTS results on 9th April 2019 only BUT she told me to collect all documents.
and that took time

Omg what a stupid and unprofessional lawyer. Everyone can create the profile first, CIC doesn't even need any document until the POST-ITA and you have 60 days to collect !

lesson learned anyway, trust yourself more (or us lol) for the remaining process. It is actually not complicated to work on the PR application.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
yes I am done with her I am doing all my own . I will only ask if there is any serious problem and now I am following other people's expriences
For serious problems.. go for lawyers that are listed on CIC's website, not the chick that made you miss your ITA.. they are expensive but I don't think you'll run into problems that no one here has had before..

Reactions: sarak1812

lotpp2018

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Saskatchewan invited another 325 skilled workers, including 221 Express Entry candidates, to apply.

Does anyone has idea what was there cut-off score?

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
First and I think you may have already done this, tell that consultant that his/her services aren't needed anymore..

Second, wait a month.. its tough.. I took IELTS in December 2018.. got ECA in Jan 2019.. been in the draw since then.. have patience..

At 457; I think you could get an ITA before next months ends.. Worst case scenario at the end of next two months..
yes being patient and watching others experiences to get an idea on other planning to give IELTS to get 3 more points which is possible for me and get 460 by end of June

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Omg what a stupid and unprofessional lawyer. Everyone can create the profile first, CIC doesn't even need any document until the POST-ITA and you have 60 days to collect !

lesson learned anyway, trust yourself more (or us lol) for the remaining process. It is actually not complicated to work on the PR application.
yes I am trusting you all and hoping to get an ITA in next couple of draws if not this one

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
yes being patient and watching others experiences to get an idea on other planning to give IELTS to get 3 more points which is possible for me and get 460 by end of June
Spend the extra money if you like.. Put in the efforts if you want.. but you may get an ITA before you get TRF for the test you take in June end.. How about this.. Take it in July.. If you get an ITA by then, send me the money you saved by not taking IELTS.. I have heard General Test slots being available 2 days before test date

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Spend the extra money if you like.. Put in the efforts if you want.. but you may get an ITA before you get TRF for the test you take in June end.. How about this.. Take it in July.. If you get an ITA by then, send me the money you saved by not taking IELTS.. I have heard General Test slots being available 2 days before test date
I think you are right. makes sense. thanks

#EEC

May 19, 2019
and that took time

Even i m victim of consultant (canam ) they didnt created profile for 4 days as a result i missed 1st may draw...now god knows how much i have to wait for ITA