+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 116th Draw

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Then u r damn lucky bugger. 449 for an year. Enuf said.. yu will get ITA at anytime.. chillax and watch game of thrones season 8 episode 3 till then.. lol
Lol. Done that already, my brain still hurts.

Wish I could be so relaxed. I hope it comes down to 449 soon but until it does stress levels remain up!

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I did some digging, and this is what I found -

Visa or other document not to be issued

• 11.2 (1) An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make that application if — at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application — the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or did not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were issued the invitation.

• Marginal note: Exceptions

(2) Despite subsection (1), an officer may issue the visa or other document if, at the time the officer received their application,
    • (a) the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) — or did not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) — because the applicant’s birthday occurred after the invitation was issued; or
    • (b) the foreign national did not have the qualifications they had at the time the invitation was issued and on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), but
      • (i) they met the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e), and
      • (ii) they occupied a rank that is not lower than the rank that a foreign national was required to have occupied to be invited to make an application.

Please note the red text, which is an exception. So based on this, I may be able to sail through if the cutoff is below 448 and I submit my post ITA application on 29th June, that is when I complete 3 years.

What do you think? @13nitinsharma @patel_d07 @indpnv @jkaur95
Even if you receive ITA with 3 years of experience, you cannot submit it before 29th June. And if you update it in June, you can get ITA tht time and submit your profile on 29th.

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
I seriously wish, CIC strt rolling out 3500 itas than this 3350, that way cut off goes down at considerable pace..

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
+16129301427 Whatsapp now and Buy Genuine IELTS certificates, registered and issued direct from British council, Verifiable online at the British council official website. WITHOUT taking any exams.
100% LEGAL and verified by the British councildata base....
We can also help you increase or update your current IELTS results to your disired band score...only serios people who are ready to buy thier IELTS certificates contact us
Whatsapp now by +16129301427
And get ‘permanently barred’ status instead of ‘permanent residence’ :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: skg1988

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
If your bday doesn't fall anytime soon in next 3-4 months, 447 will be picked at some stage.. chillax bruv
my bday may 5th :(,,,, applied for my phd ECA from wes ...almost one moth now
last update
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 4/16/2019...... if successful i will get a score of 456...... :)

and i also wish to see 4000 invitations ........

compared to last year i could see lots of people with pretty high scores....

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
So I just need to have ref letters from my current and previous employer and not all, as I need to claim only 3 years of exp.
I think that makes my work easier! Although, if my previous employer refuses to issue ref letter, then what should I do?
You would need to get your reference letters from Company C & D if you’re claiming 3 years of experience. If they refuse, it will impact your CRS score.

In that case, get reference letter from your manager and get it notarized. Also, state in LOE that your employer refused to provide ref letter. Search relevant posts on this forum, you’ll find suitable results.

Reactions: mamuso

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Go
my bday may 5th :(,,,, applied for my phd ECA from wes ...almost one moth now
last update
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 4/16/2019...... if successful i will get a score of 456...... :)

and i also wish to see 4000 invitations ........

compared to last year i could see lots of people with pretty high scores....
Good then! Eventually when ur eca comes, yu will get a direct ITA with 456. Yu r in good space bro.. Good luck to you..

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Get an affidavit in a plain document listing everything. That's the usual thing ppl prefer . Submit your pay stubs and other related work document to prove your employment like Id card and and offer letter details.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Worst case scenario > My previous emp refuses to issue ref letter, manager too. What are my options?
Job duties reference letter is mandatory. You cant claim points without this letter or add affidavit. Search for relevant posts in this forum and i hope you’ll get detailed answers to overcome this scenario.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Worst case scenario > My previous emp refuses to issue ref letter, manager too. What are my options?
You can get it signed and notarized by any of your previous peer, preferably one rank higher or same if not. This works as well.