+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 116th Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep @NikSharma01 direct credited to my account. Also, I have 2 Mutual Funds on the same account, though I am not planning to liquidate it till I get a PR, so should I mention in my LoE about MF deductions which happen every month from my account and that I plan to close both the MFs before moving to Canada? What do you suggest?
Yes, you need to mention everything about the regular transactions being deducted from your account. However, about the cash payment in your account by your parents, get a gift deed letter stating the amount, date and time of the money deposited in your account, along with your parents' details and get it notarized. Attach the transactions' details for the proof and also id proof of the donor.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaniG

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Tia ,these consultancies are very shrewd.
Although they informed you that your consultant has quit the job ,she has not left actually .If they have other branches within the country,they keep on shuffle the staff .This is to ensure that if customer finds that he/she is being cheated ,he/she will not be able to blame the consultant assigned to him /her straighaway.Additionally ,they wont give you a direct access to your profile on cic website.This is the case in some consultancies ,not all.

Well, you can yourself file your case while following the steps and suggestion by members in this forum.If you still feel that you cant do , then I would recommend you to go for a Canadian consultant registered with IRCC as they will share the access to your profile ,which I think help maintain the transperency .
I have created my own profile and sitting with 463 CRS today! Just a little bit worried about the duplicate file issue.

I just informed the agency to cancel the profile they created yesterday and unengaged with them

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I have created my own profile and sitting with 463 CRS today! Just a little bit worried about the duplicate file issue.

I just informed the agency to cancel the profile they created yesterday and unengaged with them
No issues .
Unless you get invited ,there wont be a problem.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru @NikSharma01

Hey guys, please help me understand this. So my parents and my brother have sent me money (10k CAD) to meet the minimum requirement for POF. Now the thing is they had cash and they just transferred it into my account in batches. Basically, it is not that they withdrew money from their bank accounts and moved it to mine.
Now the POF letter template that I have seen in multiple threads talk about Donor's bank account/cheque etc details in the letter which I will not be able to produce. I am a single applicant. Would it be a problem if I mention in my POF letter and LOE as well that the money has been transferred via cash?
No problem, in the LOE make sure that the amount was transferred by your parents. Just try to prove the source of income was in cash to your parents directly deposited it as a gift. This should be acceptable no issue.

Reactions: SaniG

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
What you guys think the CRS score would be for this draw?
Considering the fact AINP invited 3K candidate from Express entry

SaniG

May 6, 2019
No problem, in the LOE make sure that the amount was transferred by your parents. Just try to prove the source of income was in cash to your parents directly deposited it as a gift. This should be acceptable no issue.
@Immigration_guru Do I need to provide 2 gift deeds? Because the monies have come from multiple transactions/batches to my account by my brother (own), father, and mother. Basically, 3 people from my family have donated.

ang_37

Mar 26, 2019
You should get an IELTS score that makes your CRS reach 455 or greater. Else your application will be rejected.
Do you know this for a fact? I have to submit my application by June 17th and need this clarified so that I can decline my ITA and re-enter the pool as my CRS score now stands at 452 after taking IELTS again.