+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cicnews.com/2019/03/express-entry-candidates-invited-to-apply-for-provincial-nomination-in-latest-manitoba-draw-0312038.html/amp

This thing will affect future draws. These people once get Aprroved and get Nominee they will be entitled with 600 points.

The same thing with other province Nominees. And looks like they are giving more Provitional Nominees this year so it will keep CRS above 446.
This data is from pnp applications .you can check the current data on cic.ca website till 28th feb https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

Accoring to cic there were only 2050 application in the pool with crs between 441-450 .after that very good result of ielts and data reached to near about 4000 which were seclected on 6 th march.now from 28th to till date no data from cic. I mean to say the same 440+ crs candidates dont loose your hopes its matter of 2-3 draws. As this is my opinion only

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hey SeniorStakes,
I don't agree with you. Look at the following calculations-

2017 targeted ITAs = 71400, issued = 86023 around 120.48%
2018 targeted ITAs = 74900, issued = 89800 around 119.89%

2019 targeted ITAs = 81400. They should issue either 97590 (119.89%), or 93610 (115%), or 91168 (112%), or 89540(110%).

I agree that ITA decline rate could be lower as compared to 2017 or 2018 but not 00.00%

Let's say if it is 10% then, also, there would be 89540 ITAs.
Till now ITAs issued = 17850. Remaining ITAs = 71690. Remaining draws, let's assume 2 in a month, =19. Which means 63650 more ITAs with 3350 ITAs or 81500 total ITAs in 2019. This does not make sense to me as the target is 89540 with 10% ITAs decline rate.

Now, if they have to accommodate 8040 additional candidates, they must increase the 423 ITAs starting from next draw or wait for 2-3 draws and continue issuing 3900 ITAs or conduct B2B draws.

Please let me know if I made any bigger mistake.

Thanks
skg
Yes, you made a big mistake by assuming pending draws as 19. The number of pending draws are at least 21

It's very simple Math: 300/365 * 26 = 21.36

People think two draws are done each month. No, 26 draws are expected each year which could be 2 in most months and three in two months.

Changing 19 to 21 will offset the shortfall you incorrectly computed.

Having said that, CRS cut-off can still come down to 440. However, people must stop expecting any change in the intake per draw or the the frequency of draws. They are ON TRACK to meet their target with the current speed.

Our fate rests on the future application flow, not on the changes expected from CIC.

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am SORRY to say that , you will be REJECTED during the PR process , if you DONOT have ECA for Bachelors.

To get points for Maters degree, it is MANDATORY to have ECA for both Bachelors and Masters
Please dont misguide. Your higher degree should be evaluated. Nothing to worry here, so you’re good to go with ECA for Masters.

If you still have doubts please check all those people in this forum, who have only got their Masters evaluated and have successfully got their PR process done. Hope this answers!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Then again, you never know what CIC is going to do at very next step. It has always astonished us. You guys can undergo with your own calculations, but can't be certain about it. Because the CIC is unpredictable and known for the surprises, so these calculations won't be to the point! Take an example of 438 in January, which is not far enough to be forgotten.

So, looking at the January data, I'm not convinced with the idea that CRS would be greater than 445, this entire year!!

Reactions: Desean

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Yes, you made a big mistake by assuming pending draws as 19. The number of pending draws are at least 21

It's very simple Math: 300/365 * 26 = 21.36

People think two draws are done each month. No, 26 draws are expected each year which could be 2 in most months and three in two months.

Changing 19 to 21 will offset the shortfall you incorrectly computed.

Having said that, CRS cut-off can still come down to 440. However, people must stop expecting any change in the intake per draw or the the frequency of draws. They are ON TRACK to meet their target with the current speed.

Our fate rests on the future application flow, not on the changes expected from CIC.
All we can do is HOPE.. I'm just 6 Wednesday's away from my birthday and @443 Chances are dim..I know but there is nothing I can do to change my age..

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am SORRY to say that , you will be REJECTED during the PR process , if you DONOT have ECA for Bachelors.

To get points for Maters degree, it is MANDATORY to have ECA for both Bachelors and Masters
A humble request to you and rest of the people (after reading this post), please dont share any half or harmful information which may impact a person’s dream to Canada. I completely understand we all are here to help each other but that doesnt mean we’ll start sharing anything without any data points or facts. If you’re not sure about any query, please dont reply and let those people reply who have 100% accurate answer and it is genuine.

Please dont take otherwise what I mentioned above. Just want to be very honest in terms of handling any queries with utmost quality. Please dont post or reply to any query if you’re not sure. At the end, let everyone dream comes true with maple leaf. Hope you understand.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I'm little worried after reading this. I have a Bachelors of Engineering from India and a Masters from the US. I just got the ECA for Masters and I just mentioned my Masters in the EE profile which is my highest degree. Did I do something wrong? I'm in the pool right now.
Nothing to worry here.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Please dont misguide. Your higher degree should be evaluated. Nothing to worry here, so you’re good to go with ECA for Masters.

If you still have doubts please check all those people in this forum, who have only got their Masters evaluated and have successfully got their PR process done. Hope this answers!
I'm sorry! I don't think its that simple. If you want your Masters to get evaluated by WES, then it will automatically verify and evaluate your Bachelors as well. As it happened in my case!

While filling the application form on WES, we're asked to submit the details for both Bachelors and Masters. Because initially they verify our Bachelors first and after that the Masters is verified and evaluated accordingly.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
The thins is I have a bachelors in electrical engineering but I’ve done my masters (MA)
In English literature. Now MA English can be done done by doing a two years bachelors degree or it could be done after doing a 4 years bachelors degree, now my question is how would WES know that I’ve done a 4 years bachelors degree prior to compelting my masters degree? As they dnt recognises my university from whom I’ve got a bachelors in engineering from. Would they award me an equivalency of a bachelors degree in Canada ??
After having a worst experience with WES, I would simply suggest you to go with IQAS. Although their process is time consuming as compared to WES, but you are expected to get a positive response afterall. Also, it has topped the list of ECA firms, where WES is placed at 3rd position.
Moreover, as you're already having an ECA report of your Bachelors from IQAS, maybe your Masters will be evaluated under the same application/reference number (I'm not sure about that).

However, if money is not an issue for you, then you can submit your request with both firms WES as well as IQAS, Whichever will give you a satisfactory result, you can go with that one.!

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm still waiting my master's degree to get evaluated but it seems it will not take less than 6 weeks. However, if I will assume it will be evaluated as master's degree my score will stand up to 478, yet I have 1.5 years of experience in company which has changed its name and bankrupted. I have old experience letters but I'm not sure whether they will be sufficient or not, especially with the fact that I didn't get my salary for 6 months and I don't have payslips.

So, if I will remove the 1.5 years, my crs will drop down to 453. I'm not sure whether it would be enough or not, or do you recommend me to file the 1.5 years of experience?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I'm sorry! I don't think its that simple. If you want your Masters to get evaluated by WES, then it will automatically verify and evaluate your Bachelors as well. As it happened in my case!

While filling the application form on WES, we're asked to submit the details for both Bachelors and Masters. Because initially they verify our Bachelors first and after that the Masters is verified and evaluated accordingly.
Not True.

I filled only Masters and they evaluated it as Masters. Neither WES, nor CIC knows what I studied in my Bachelors.

It is categorically written that only the highest education matters.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I'm still waiting my master's degree to get evaluated but it seems it will not take less than 6 weeks. However, if I will assume it will be evaluated as master's degree my score will stand up to 478, yet I have 1.5 years of experience in company which has changed its name and bankrupted. I have old experience letters but I'm not sure whether they will be sufficient or not, especially with the fact that I didn't get my salary for 6 months and I don't have payslips.

So, if I will remove the 1.5 years, my crs will drop down to 453. I'm not sure whether it would be enough or not, or do you recommend me to file the 1.5 years of experience?
You should get your Masters evaluated at the earliest. We can re-assess the situation based on the cut-off at that time

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
All we can do is HOPE.. I'm just 6 Wednesday's away from my birthday and @443 Chances are dim..I know but there is nothing I can do to change my age..
Possible to give IELTS again? With my birthday in May and CRS being 451 at present, I may myself need to re-appear for IELTS quickly at a short notice. In my case, I have a scope to improve 6 points but it's tough. My wife can increase 2 points by giving IELTS again but when I tell her, she laughs and takes this matter lightly.