+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I'm sorry! I don't think its that simple. If you want your Masters to get evaluated by WES, then it will automatically verify and evaluate your Bachelors as well. As it happened in my case!

While filling the application form on WES, we're asked to submit the details for both Bachelors and Masters. Because initially they verify our Bachelors first and after that the Masters is verified and evaluated accordingly.
Go for IQAS then!

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Possible to give IELTS again? With my birthday in May and CRS being 451 at present, I may myself need to re-appear for IELTS quickly at a short notice. In my case, I have a scope to improve 6 points but it's tough. My wife can increase 2 points by giving IELTS again but when I tell her, she laughs and takes this matter lightly.
No I already have masters and got 9/8.5/7.5/7 RLSW in IELTS .Cant get more than this .. Wife can give again and score 2 points more but shes stuck at 6.5 in writing thrice rest all she gets 8

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
No I already have masters and got 9/8.5/7.5/7 RLSW in IELTS .Cant get more than this .. Wife can give again and score 2 points more but shes stuck at 6.5 in writing thrice rest all she gets 8
My wife has exactly same score as yours. She is at 6.5 too in Writing and with the lack of seriousness she exhibits, I don't think she would touch 7.

You can improve your writing score and get three more points.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
If only 6 Wednesdays are left, could your wife and you re-appear for IELTS? Go for Computer based one where people with poor handwriting score better than paper based.

You can get slot for next weekend. Results in one week. Go for it!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I'm sorry! I don't think its that simple. If you want your Masters to get evaluated by WES, then it will automatically verify and evaluate your Bachelors as well. As it happened in my case!

While filling the application form on WES, we're asked to submit the details for both Bachelors and Masters. Because initially they verify our Bachelors first and after that the Masters is verified and evaluated accordingly.
Submit only your Masters.. They aren't going to verify something documents for which are not sent.. Some consultants I spoke to asked for my school certificates so that they could have that evaluated too.. Idiots..

Reactions: shubhamtapadar

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not True.

I filled only Masters and they evaluated it as Masters. Neither WES, nor CIC knows what I studied in my Bachelors.

It is categorically written that only the highest education matters.
Submit only your Masters.. They aren't going to verify something documents for which are not sent.. Some consultants I spoke to asked for my school certificates so that they could have that evaluated too.. Idiots..
Yes, it was like that only! Even I thought that only the masters would be evaluated, but I was surprised when I was asked to submit my Bachelorvs details and send the respective documents additionally in a sealed envelope from my issuing institution. Due to this only, my ECA was delayed as they took a while in responding to WES (more than a month). Whereas my Master's institution responded to WES within 1-2 weeks. The whole process took more than 4 months!

I thought that it was their policy. But you guys are saying, WES don't ask a thing about the Bachelors during the Master's assessment!!

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
If only 6 Wednesdays are left, could your wife and you re-appear for IELTS? Go for Computer based one where people with poor handwriting score better than paper based.

You can get slot for next weekend. Results in one week. Go for it!
Yaa dear my wife just got her ielts results.This is her 3rd attempt. I doubt if I can improve my current score (9R/8.5L/7.5S/7W) And now in writing getting 7.5 seems impossible to me.I am giving computer based exams.My CRS will shoot to 446 I don't know how many can achieve it. Are there any CLB 10 achievers here?

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Yaa dear my wife just got her ielts results.This is her 3rd attempt. I doubt if I can improve my current score (9R/8.5L/7.5S/7W) And now in writing getting 7.5 seems impossible to me.I am giving computer based exams.My CRS will shoot to 446 I don't know how many can achieve it. Are there any CLB 10 achievers here?
I received CLB 10, but to be fair I have an advantage as I've lived in the US since a young age.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Yes, it was like that only! Even I thought that only the masters would be evaluated, but I was surprised when I was asked to submit my Bachelorvs details and send the respective documents additionally in a sealed envelope from my issuing institution. Due to this only, my ECA was delayed as they took a while in responding to WES (more than a month). Whereas my Master's institution responded to WES within 1-2 weeks. The whole process took more than 4 months!

I thought that it was their policy. But you guys are saying, WES don't ask a thing about the Bachelors during the Master's assessment!!
Hmm.. that's strange.. They aren't supposed to ask that.. Even if they do, we can tell them to evaluate masters and be done with it.. to further answer reason for your case.. names of your degrees and your institutions would be needed..and that's identifying information.. I'd suggest not to share it..

What was the duration of both your degrees?

My friend got his Masters in Engineering verified without Bachelors, but WES is a cheat.. they mislead.. they lie.. or they may have done this out of stupidity..

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Hmm that makes a lot of difference as you are native English speaker... I can try..let's see

Nov 30, 2018
Hmm.. that's strange.. They aren't supposed to ask that.. Even if they do, we can tell them to evaluate masters and be done with it.. to further answer reason for your case.. names of your degrees and your institutions would be needed..and that's identifying information.. I'd suggest not to share it..

What was the duration of both your degrees?

My friend got his Masters in Engineering verified without Bachelors, but WES is a cheat.. they mislead.. they lie.. or they may have done this out of stupidity..

Agreed , most of you might have got through by getting ECA (Master without Bachelores degree from WES,

For me and one of my frind , they have asked Bachelore degree transcripts for processing ..... I have published the information which has happened to me from WES...

.At the end we all want to be hassle free..... Its really good if we get Masters ECA without having Bachelor transcripts.