+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 110th draw

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
hello all
I recently received ITA but due some issues I had to deny my ITA.
what do i mention in this question
Has ......applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? (required)?
I am not mentioning about the job after my bachelors as the employers are not willing to provide a reference letter.
can I mention that in personal history and provide the all the docs will it be good

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
I have received an ITA during December. Still waiting on my Indian PCC, should I decline ITA and wait for next draw. I don't want to lose 5 points next month.

444 CRS right now.

What do you suggest guys?

Dan

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Please someone help me on this one as it is urgent. I am getting the entire amount from my father as gift deed to show as proof of funds. I am from india. My understanding is that getting a gift deed is buying a 100 RS stamp paper with notary stamp from an registered notary and then printing the gift deed format on it and the printing part can be even in the absence of notary i.e home. Please correct me if I am wrong.

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank
you. I did send an email to WES in this regard so let's see what their response will be.

Thank you for your feedback.

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Please someone help me on this one as it is urgent. I am getting the entire amount from my father as gift deed to show as proof of funds. I am from india. My understanding is that getting a gift deed is buying a 100 RS stamp paper with notary stamp from an registered notary and then printing the gift deed format on it and the printing part can be even in the absence of notary i.e home. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Kindly someone give me an expert advise on this one.

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
Can we consider BPharm degree as a masters in CRS calculation as Wes gives equivalency to 4 years bachelor degree...Expert pls advise.

Reactions: abnzyr18

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
Whatever it states in your ECA report, you have to stick with it.
In Wes, they considered it as 4 years bachelor degree and I also have MBA from Mumbai University so it got considered as 1 year diploma..So going for 2 or more degrees..But in other group, they posted BPharm is licensed degree and we can go wtd masters for CRS calculation so That's why I'm here to clarify my doubts.

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
In Wes, they considered it as 4 years bachelor degree and I also have MBA from Mumbai University so it got considered as 1 year diploma..So going for 2 or more degrees..But in other group, they posted BPharm is licensed degree and we can go wtd masters for CRS calculation so That's why I'm here to clarify my doubts.
I agree, go with what WES says. My husband has a regular degree with honours and WES said it was a 4 yr degree, but it's still just a degree, not a masters. Same with ACCA, it's considered a masters here but WES state 4 yr degree only.