Med's Done....
12-04-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
30-09-2019
Yes, because it's complicated to estimate how long it might take, because there are many variables there. So for convenience we should believe it is impossible to estimate how long it takes a random person in the pool at 443 get an invite.

As 443 may get ITA in next draw if only a few new candidates with higher score enter the pool.
Or chances could be 443 has to wait for a long long time to get the direct ITA, if many candidates keep entering the pool.
Also, the chances of getting ITA increase if they suddenly conduct a draw every week or increase the number of ITAs per draw.

So amidst all these different variables, we should not be trying to estimate how long it will take.

All we do in "Ray of Hope" threads is hope for the earliest.

But, looking at current trends, this should not be much of a concern because "Hope" is that 443 will get ITA in next draw.
Thank you for the encouragement. Your words were indeed prescient, as I received an ITA yesterday. :)

Good luck to everyone who's waiting. I was in your place just a few days ago and know how harrowing the wait can be. Be patient and stay positive!

Reactions: pallegar

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
  1. Hello everyone,

My noc is 6231.

I currently work at an insurance brokerage.

My noc lists the following :
    • Main duties

Insurance agents and brokers perform some or all of the following duties:
      • Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
      • Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
      • Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
      • Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
      • Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
      • Identify and solicit potential clientele.
    • Employment requirements
      • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
      • On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
      • Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
    I got my employer to issue a job reference letter.

Do i also need to mention my insurance license number in the job letter.

I was planning on attaching my license card along with the application.

Will cic call the licensing body to confirm the validity ?

Usually brokerages confirm with ribo regarding licences before hiring .

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
Hi everyone,

Congrats to all who got the ITA.
Hi All,
I finally got the ITA after waiting for more than a year. Thanks all for the support.
Is there a separate group for people who received ITA yesterday. Please add me
Congratulations...Same here...plz let me know if you find any good forum...
Thank you

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Guys can anyone please guide me to a post ITA forum or wasap group?? I need some help. Thank you in advance.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
  1. Hello everyone,

My noc is 6231.

I currently work at an insurance brokerage.

My noc lists the following :
    • Main duties

Insurance agents and brokers perform some or all of the following duties:
      • Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
      • Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
      • Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
      • Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
      • Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
      • Identify and solicit potential clientele.
    • Employment requirements
      • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
      • On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
      • Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
    I got my employer to issue a job reference letter.

Do i also need to mention my insurance license number in the job letter.

I was planning on attaching my license card along with the application.

Will cic call the licensing body to confirm the validity ?

Usually brokerages confirm with ribo regarding licences before hiring .
It is highly unlikely that they will confirm with RIBO. The only reason for them to call will be if your reference letter is fishy.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Why sad??
You will get ITA in the next draw. Prepare your documents.
Thank you. Got wes report yesterday and seems i estimated crs wrong im getting 445. Hoping for luck next ITA.

Reactions: nns14

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Post ITA question regarding Passport:
1. For spouse's and my passports, those were renewed in 2013 and 2014, and the old passports do not have any visa or immigration stamp within last 10 year period from now. Do we need to provide copies of the old passports and visa/stamp pages?
2. For daughter's passport, it was renewed in March 2018 (so within last 1 year), and the old passport has a visa on arrival and immigration stamps from 2017. Do I need to provide copies of old passport and visa/stamp pages?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I am facing a strange issue with my PR application. I had initially filled out all the forms and created the document checklist, which was created perfectly. Later I realised a mistake in my daughter’s last name (an extra space) so I had to change the basic information form and created the document checklist again. Now document checklist is not showing the section for client information (LoE) and on top of form it mentions to submit “your client’s documents“ whereas we’ve not taken any representative. Plus the document placeholder names also got changed a little, e.g country name (India) not mentioned for PCC section etc. Anyone has faced this kind of an issue or any idea how to solve?
I am stuck in my application, especially as the section for LoE has disappeared! Any help will be greatly appreciated.