+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 109th draw

Jumijumi

Dec 14, 2018
Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding document preparation. (I have not received an invitation yet but just want to be ready, as 60 days is a short period).

1) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#police-cert (is this the right and most recent checklist for express entry) YES/NO

2) This link says "Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years." I was in the US in 2001/2002 so I DO NOT need FBI Biometrics. YES (I don't need)/NO

3) The above link says "The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18." I currently live in India and my daughter is 16 years old so do I need to get Indian PCC done for her. YES/NO

• 4) My elder daughter (18+) is studying outside India, is her medical exam report also required. YES/NO

Thanks in advance and good luck for the draw today
I think I can answer 3&4

3) The above link says "The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18." I currently live in India and my daughter is 16 years old so do I need to get Indian PCC done for her. No

4) My elder daughter (18+) is studying outside India, is her medical exam report also required. YES

All dependents need to take medicals...I think she needs PCC too depending on how many months she is into her 18th year

Reactions: IG23

TAShakur

Dec 18, 2018
Y
Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding document preparation. (I have not received an invitation yet but just want to be ready, as 60 days is a short period).

1) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#police-cert (is this the right and most recent checklist for express entry) YES/NO

2) This link says "Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years." I was in the US in 2001/2002 so I DO NOT need FBI Biometrics. YES (I don't need)/NO

3) The above link says "The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18." I currently live in India and my daughter is 16 years old so do I need to get Indian PCC done for her. YES/NO

4) My elder daughter (18+) is studying outside India, is her medical exam report also required. YES/NO

Thanks in advance and good luck for the draw today
You will need FBI Report. When you start your application, surely it will be one of the documents required from you. I was in the US within a similar time range as you and FBI Report was requested from me.

Your daughter will need a medical exam. Ensure she does it in a Canada Immigration accredited facility. My kids are toddlers and medical exam was required of them. Good luck

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Y

You will need FBI Report. When you start your application, surely it will be one of the documents required from you. I was in the US within a similar time range as you and FBI Report was requested from me.

Your daughter will need a medical exam. Ensure she does it in a Canada Immigration accredited facility. My kids are toddlers and medical exam was required of them. Good luck
I lived abroad from January 2008 to December 2008 (12months). As it is January 2019, this mean i do not need to get the PCC from that country? it has already been 10 years but i was not aware of the fact that PCC is not needed if the stay happened more than 10 years ago. Is my understanding correct?

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
The result "should" be posted in the next half an hour. But who knows what CIC is upto.

Reactions: Nixnic19

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Praying draw happens today and announced today. :)

Reactions: Nixnic19

yellowstone

Jan 16, 2019
Can someone help me with this?

Long story short, I have about 40% of the required funds in FD. The 60% of the funds I have been expecting from someone who owes me might take longer. My parents are unable to pull the required funds from their current investments in the next 30 days, I received NOI from OINP. Here is what my father suggested.
1. That I take a loan for the remaining 60%.
2. Move the funds to my father's account.
3. He will then transfer it to me and provide the gift deed for the same.
4. Either one of us can repay the loan, me from the money I would get or my father with his money. (maybe irrelevant)

So my question now is

1. Is it okay to do this?
2. Is it illegal?
3. Will the Canadian Government or Province that offer PNP know this or any liability an applicant holds in home country (I have no liability BTW)? I don't see PAN or Aadhaar in required documents, so wonder if they will be able to do a CIBIL check.

P.S - The loan will be from a different bank from the one I will be issuing the proof of funds.