App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-04-2019
Med's Done....
12-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29/09/2019
Tomorrow is (more than likely) the day! Good Luck Everyone!!!
I'm really hoping I get through.

Diptinaik7

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello,
I am taking experience letter on centre letterhead..as Head office is not issuing me..Because I had to leave immediately because of some reasons.I shall also attach the email where it is mention for not giving it..it is it fine??

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
Oh man, this is the last draw before my 32nd birthday. I will lose 5 points. God, please let this happen. Please do a miracle.

Reactions: v_t and Nixnic19

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
how many bomb shells will i get if i announce that the draw is postponed to January 30, 2019?

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
What if someone says they are applying alone (spouse non accompanying) because when spouse is added to their profile they do not get enough points to obtain an ITA!

It is a 100% honest statement and there is no misrepresentation. Is there any rule or law which can lead to the application being rejected in this case?
I have never heard what will happen if you say that but i saw many posts stating that saying you are entering the pool as having a non-accompanying spouse just to be able to meet the cut off requirement may net be accepted by CIC. All the comments seem to assume CIC do not accept the reason as a genuine (ethical) one. But its just an assumption.

I wish if we can get a comment from some one that managed to get his/her PR application approved despite stating they left their spouse for CRS increasing reason. There is no rule or law explicitly mentioning how such cases are treated (at least to my knowledge).

To add one more case i came across recently, some people stated that they have managed to add their Non-accompanying spouse to the PR process at the "Passport Submission Request" stage, just before the PR is issued. The PA's CRS was not recalculated and if CIC was to recalculate the CRS with the spouse as accompanying, their CRS would have been found to be below the cut off at the time of the round they got their ITA. They stated that they were only asked to pay the required processing fees for the spouse and their kids. I hope we will learn more about it when more people having similar cases share their experience.

deejay687

Jan 23, 2019
Hi all,

I am sitting at 441 and have received Ontario PNP interest letter, Shall I go gor PNP or wait for the next 2 draws.

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi all,

I am sitting at 441 and have received Ontario PNP interest letter, Shall I go gor PNP or wait for the next 2 draws.
wait for today's and the next draw but prepare all the required documents for the OINP in case the cut off in today's draw and the next one is higher than 441 or the next draw is delayed.

Be careful not to miss the 45 days reply giving time for OINP.

deejay687

Jan 23, 2019
wait for today's and the next draw but prepare all the required documents for the OINP in case the cut off in today's draw and the next one is higher than 441 or the next draw is delayed.

Be careful not to miss the 45 days reply giving time for OINP.
Do I need to have Medics ready or waiting till ITA is recommended