22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi guys,
I entered the pool July 2018 and have a score of 438.
with today's draw I am only hoping to get the invitation.
However, my question is regarding the tie break rule.
IRCC applied its tie-break rule in the January 30 draw. The time stamp used was April 26, 2018, at 05:00:46 UTC. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 438, as well as those candidates with scores of 438 who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before the selected date and time, received an ITA in this invitation round.
what are the possibilities of my getting an invitation?
Everyone with CRS 439 and above got ITA.
All applicants with CRS 438 with profile creation date before Apr 26, 2018 got ITA.

You missed ITA as you are on CRS 438 and profile creation date is after April 26, 2018.

ppa

Jan 21, 2019
Everyone with CRS 439 and above got ITA.
All applicants with CRS 438 with profile creation date before Apr 26, 2018 got ITA.

You missed ITA as you are on CRS 438 and profile creation date is after April 26, 2018.
Thank you for your revert. In this case, now, I dont have to keep any hope or wait for ITA :-(

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey @abhishek_89, I have called ONIP again in the morning and told the rep that my score was in range of NOI issued, but when i am applying as accompanying spouse now it is 420s he said that will be alright
Hi, I am wondering if there is any updates with you :) ?
I am at 438 and hoping to get OINP but my profile is non-accompanion wife so I hope it will be ok to add her later.
Please let me know if there are any news :)
Thanks in advance,

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I am wondering if there is any updates with you :) ?
I am at 438 and hoping to get OINP but my profile is non-accompanion wife so I hope it will be ok to add her later.
Please let me know if there are any news :)
Thanks in advance,
Hey, I have submitted the application,It is still in assessment status, I received Receipt of completion on 28th, yes you can add her according to the info i got from oinp. I will let you know how it goes,Lets hope for the best.

Last edited:

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey, I have submitted the application,It is still in assessment status, I received Receipt of completion on 28th, yes you can add her according to the info i got from oinp. I will let you know how it goes,Lets hope for the best.
Great News !
Best of Luck for you and your family.
Thanks for the update, please allow me to follow up for updates.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020

rjowais

Sep 17, 2015
Yeah i hope it will work, thanks
Hi Amansivan and Abhishek,

I am in the same boat as you, I had my CIC profile with spouse un-accompanying but I submitted my OINP application as spouse and kids accompanying. I have explained this in LOE and I was very honest. Told them that I didn't include spouse in my CIC profile because I was getting less scores but since now I have received NOI and God Willing, I get the nomination (+600 points) i will change my CIC profile to spouse accompanying as well. 600 points are enough to get me across to Canada with spouse and kids.

And we can do changes in spouse accompanying/unaccompanying option until we receive the ITA. I have seen that option in CIC profile.

Now the only thing is and I am praying that OINP issues me the nomination with family accompanying so that if any issue is raised in CIC process, I can explain it there as well.

Let me know you thoughts.

Thanks

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi Amansivan and Abhishek,

I am in the same boat as you, I had my CIC profile with spouse un-accompanying but I submitted my OINP application as spouse and kids accompanying. I have explained this in LOE and I was very honest. Told them that I didn't include spouse in my CIC profile because I was getting less scores but since now I have received NOI and God Willing, I get the nomination (+600 points) i will change my CIC profile to spouse accompanying as well. 600 points are enough to get me across to Canada with spouse and kids.

And we can do changes in spouse accompanying/unaccompanying option until we receive the ITA. I have seen that option in CIC profile.

Now the only thing is and I am praying that OINP issues me the nomination with family accompanying so that if any issue is raised in CIC process, I can explain it there as well.

Let me know you thoughts.

Thanks
Hey,
I have submitted the OINP application in same conditions.I have already updated EE profile to accompanying spouse. I emailed and called OINP and told them the situation that as un-accompanying spouse my crs score was enough to get NOI. Now, my spouse will accompany me, Can i add him to my application? according to their response is yes even if the score is dropping, So i have submitted the application as accompanying spouse on 24th January, It is in assessment status now. Hoping for positive results
Good luck to you too!

rjowais

Sep 17, 2015
Hey,
I have submitted the OINP application in same conditions.I have already updated EE profile to accompanying spouse. I emailed and called OINP and told them the situation that as un-accompanying spouse my crs score was enough to get NOI. Now, my spouse will accompany me, Can i add him to my application? according to their response is yes even if the score is dropping, So i have submitted the application as accompanying spouse on 24th January, It is in assessment status now. Hoping for positive results
Good luck to you too!
Hello Amansivan,

Thanks for your reply. I plan to change my profile to spouse accompanying after I receive the nomination (but before ITA). Didn't want to show ambiguity in my CIC profile after getting NOI since they have access to that and they would know that my initial profile on which I got NOI was based on spouse non-accompanying.

Best of luck to you too mate and kindly update the progress of your appplication here.

I will do the same.

Cheers.

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey,
Good luck to you too!
Hi, How is everything going ?
Did you hear from OINP yet ?
Hope everything went fine.

Regards,