+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

raghavanc

Nov 14, 2018
I am tired of reading this since Monday!! :(

Date and time of round: October 29, 2018 at 16:36:30 UTC

I want to see

Date and time of round: November 15, 2018 at 10:15:00 UTC
I think we should all sincerely hope for the draw to be on Monday and trick fate into thinking's thats what we actually want, then maybe the draw will take place today

Reactions: Cooldeepu1

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
I
Did it happen in the past on these days?
It's never happened on Thursday or Friday though I would love it if today was the first time it happened!

Reactions: RCKY

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
@preshaarnot
I do agree with the opinions shared above. If you are indeed going for IELTS again be careful in getting the same scores in the other sections where you already scored well.

Sohas

Nov 15, 2018
I am really disappointed really hope the scores doesnt go up for the next round now that it is so late can anyone get me a link to the draw website ? And how long after a draw should i expect an ita msg ? And if the cut off is above my score is it absolutely certain that i would be invited ???

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Absolutely, although a PR of a country like Canada is quite a prized possession, so it seems fair and should be worth the wait :D
Is it really? I do see conflicting opinions, although I myself wrote a lengthy post on supporting my reasons and gave a positive response why one should move to Canada. But I also feel that lack of options is also pushing demand for Canada really high rather than the actual appeal of the place. I would love to know the opinion of PR holders who are following these threads like @abhishek_89

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I am really disappointed really hope the scores doesnt go up for the next round now that it is so late can anyone get me a link to the draw website ? And how long after a draw should i expect an ita msg ? And if the cut off is above my score is it absolutely certain that i would be invited ???
1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
2. Within 24 hours
3. Yes (if your score is higher than the cutoff you mean?)

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Is it really? I do see conflicting opinions, although I myself wrote a lengthy post on supporting my reasons and gave a positive response why one should move to Canada. But I also feel that lack of options is also pushing demand for Canada really high rather than the actual appeal of the place. I would love to know the opinion of PR holders who are following these threads like @abhishek_89
I think it is. Most criticisms of Canada centre around not being able to find a job easily. If this is the sole reason a person is planning to go, and they don't research the job market in Canada, surely they will be disappointed. It is a different country, and people/companies won't give you top jobs on the spot (just like in any other country). The EE FSW stream doesn't screen extensively for the "likeliness of getting a job" so this responsibility lies with the applicant.

However, for some of us, quality of life and peace of mind is equally important too, and this is where I think Canada stands out.