+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 102nd draw

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
Your score will jump to 450+ surely if you score CLB 9 in IELTS. You then don't have to rely on Ontario. You will still get nomination from Ontario before of your French scores.

But getting direct ITA is much better and processing is faster.
Oh i see What’s the difference between dirct ITA and waiting for provonce nomination

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh i see What’s the difference between dirct ITA and waiting for provonce nomination
Direct ITA processing is faster and you can land anywhere in Canada(except Quebec)

Provincial nomination processing is slow and you can only land in your nominated province. However, you can later move to anywhere in Canada once you receive your PR card.

I know some Sasketchewan nominees who have been waiting for well over a year to get nomination.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello All
EE profil created October 14 2018
Ielts. R6.5. L6. W6. S6.
Tef. R8. L9. W9. S10.
CRS 402

What are my chances under ontario
Hi, If you are interested in Ontario rather than direct ITA (For direct ITA, you need to get CLB 9 in IELTS), you need to choose French as first language in your EE profile, then wait for a NOI under French Speaking Skilled worker stream. Bonne chance.

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
Direct ITA processing is faster and you can land anywhere in Canada(except Quebec)

Provincial nomination processing is slow and you can only land in your nominated province. However, you can later move to anywhere in Canada once you receive your PR card.

I know some Sasketchewan nominees who have been waiting for well over a year to get nomination.
Thank you for your response, i will wait for a month to see if i dont get any nomination i will register for the english test( will really need to do some
Practice) thanks and Good luck to all

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, If you are interested in Ontario rather than direct ITA (For direct ITA, you need to get CLB 9 in IELTS), you need to choose French as first language in your EE profile, then wait for a NOI under French Speaking Skilled worker stream. Bonne chance.
Yes, one must choose French as first language and will definitely receive a nomination from Ontario.

You can also try for Quebec.

Reactions: Kya

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your response, i will wait for a month to see if i dont get any nomination i will register for the english test( will really need to do some
Practice) thanks and Good luck to all
Have a look at all provinces to see where you are eligible and go from there.

Good luck!!

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
My interest was ontario, i choose french as first language ( je suis colonisee par les francais lol) but i didnt know about Direct ITA, since it’s faster, i will wait to see hopefully will get the nomination i God willing

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Are there any chance for CEC program specific draws in any near future? I don't think they had any such draws in any recent past. It has been a quite while already. Any thoughts?

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
It is really sad to see the growing Cut off, i got an ITA on May 22 2018, but my appliaction got rejected.
The reason for rejection was incomplete PCC from Qatar(Actually my fault).
I entered Qatar on 15-jan-14 and stayed upto 25-jun-15, and got the PCC for the same duration. Unfortunately in my address history I mentioned the date of entry in Qatar as was stipulated on my Visa which was 01-jan-14. IRCC rejected my profile stating that my application was incomplete....
Now waiting at 441 once again ....:(:(:(
If you have done your best, hang on there. Cheers

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My interest was ontario, i choose french as first language ( je suis colonisee par les francais lol) but i didnt know about Direct ITA, since it’s faster, i will wait to see hopefully will get the nomination i God willing
If you are interest is Ontario then you will definitely get NOI from Ontario. Don't waste more money and time then. Just be patient and you will get one soon.

Reactions: Kya and shyee

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
If you are interest is Ontario then you will definitely get NOI from Ontario. Don't waste more money and time then. Just be patient and you will get one soon.
Yes that what i will do be more patient i just created the profil Finger crossed
Thanks!

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
I don't think that will ever happen. It happened last year because EE was still relatively new but this year everyone is aware about Canadian Immigration. So there is absolutely no need for them to follow the same pattern. They had successfully advertised about EE last year and they are reaping rewards this year.
Then again, EE wasn't exactly new in 2017, considering the fact that it started in January 2015.
Since then, more than 2 years have passed.