App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
CIC is keeping it around 440 ,let's see if it continues to be there

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Guys going to go for 1 year Distance MBA.Maxed out at 440.Will it be considered as a second degree by WES.What are the best universities in India that would be accepted by WES and are actually good for distance learning
Hi Abhishek, Did you finally go for 1 year MBA? From which institute?

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Yeah i can continue they just issue this diploma if i finished 24 credit hrs out of the 48 (for the full MBA) now i am currently 429 with clb 9 and failled attempts for clb 10 so inorder to be sure and save my mind its better go for education as i got nothing else to raise my points and even age i dont worry about it cuz i just turned 27 also with only the diploma if it got assesed by WES next year i will reach 462
Hi Marwan, Which University is this?

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi all,

Is there any thread stating the complete checklist for PR application that we have to submit after getting an invitation????

Darkiller

Oct 14, 2018
It is really sad to see the growing Cut off, i got an ITA on May 22 2018, but my appliaction got rejected.
The reason for rejection was incomplete PCC from Qatar(Actually my fault).
I entered Qatar on 15-jan-14 and stayed upto 25-jun-15, and got the PCC for the same duration. Unfortunately in my address history I mentioned the date of entry in Qatar as was stipulated on my Visa which was 01-jan-14. IRCC rejected my profile stating that my application was incomplete....
Now waiting at 441 once again ....:(:(:(
Just to update..
I sent a letter to CIC through their webform in relation to the above rejection. They considered the letter and reopened the application.
If anyone else faces this issue they can also send a letter to CIC to reconsider their application and they may do so.

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Just to update..
I sent a letter to CIC through their webform in relation to the above rejection. They considered the letter and reopened the application.
If anyone else faces this issue they can also send a letter to CIC to reconsider their application and they may do so.
Wow!!! Congratulations! So happy with you. Wishing you godspeed for the remaining process.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Just to update..
Very useful info , Bro.. Thank you very much

Stevepc1234

Sep 22, 2018
Just to update..
Hi there how long did it take for them to reject the application and did you get medical pass first?
Just to update..
Thanks how long did the rejection letter take after your AOR and did you get medicals passed before rejection?