FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I like it that you say it with so much confidence, will surely let you’ll know, you think will be out on Monday or Wednesday?
On Monday it will be 14 day as usual.so hopefully will be a draw.but if no draw then it means lower cutoff ,means they are not getting enough people in 440 plus range ,if no draw on Monday then cutoff will be lower than 440.

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
On Monday it will be 14 day as usual.so hopefully will be a draw.but if no draw then it means lower cutoff ,means they are not getting enough people in 440 plus range ,if no draw on Monday then cutoff will be lower than 440.
Either ways I hope your are right and that draw isn’t upwards of 440 :)

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys,

My status is

Work Permit expiring on 10th Dec,
Have started the express entry profile as my 1 year experience got completed on October 20th
I am getting 441 points

But I have one Uncle here who is my Dad's cousin Brother, can I claim points for him???

Means my Dad's Father and my Uncle's Father are Real Brother.... will I be able to get points for this.
Please urgent help, because I'm targeting to submit it before monday morning. Please reply
All replies are appreciable and Big Thanks in advance.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys,

My status is

Work Permit expiring on 10th Dec,
Have started the express entry profile as my 1 year experience got completed on October 20th
I am getting 441 points

But I have one Uncle here who is my Dad's cousin Brother, can I claim points for him???

Means my Dad's Father and my Uncle's Father are Real Brother.... will I be able to get points for this.
Please urgent help, because I'm targeting to submit it before monday morning. Please reply
All replies are appreciable and Big Thanks in advance.
You will not get CRS points for this relationship.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Hi guys!

We've developed an algorithm that predicts (tries, at least :)) the next draw's cut-off score.
So it tells that if the draw takes place tomorrow (Monday, October 29th, 2018) than the cut-off will be 441. Let's wait and see!
If the algorithm will show good prediction capabilities we'll keep posting predictions here https://canadasimple.com/index.php?title=Express_Entry_draw_prediction
Impressive effort!!

Can you please tell us your prediction if the draw happens on 31st (Wednesday)?

Also, I would like to understand how it works? (technical aspect)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response. I was also telling my lawyer the same thing . But she was insisting, thats why I posted it here to confirm.
You will not get CRS points but you will get FSW/CEC points (those that are needed to qualitfy for EE as such - 67/100 - 5 points for a family tie).
But unless you would otherwise slip under 67 points there, it has no sense to add that family.

CanadaSimple

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
peacefulwarrior, we use as input estimations of the time for the next draw, the size of the draw and pool size. As of now, the algorithm is raw, just testing how accurate it'll be.
If the draw is on October 31st, then we expect cut-off to be 442.

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Guys,

I didn't get selected in today's draw as its 442 and mine scores are 441 :(
But why did I get an email stating that your application has been updated??

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Guys,

I didn't get selected in today's draw as its 442 and mine scores are 441 :(
But why did I get an email stating that your application has been updated??
This is strange, when you check your IRCC portal, what message do you see?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November